Czech R. Vs Denmark!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonlou

Mar 24, 2004
SG
YOYOYO! has the EURO fever died down here or something!?!? after all the big names kenna kick out liao! :bsmilie: (england..... :cry: ) i understand how ur feel lar....wahahaha....but lets tok abt the dark horses leh!!! tonite CZECH VS DENMARK!!???! anyone????

togu said:
DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!!

That's the latest trend!! :p

CHOY CHOY CHOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigeyes:

i bet holland will really go horlan! :D how say u? :think: :bsmilie:

Hm, the dark horses have had their fun for the day. I think tonight it's going to be a Czech night. Don't forget the hotshot Czech players who have rested for 8 days and are going back for the kill...

clive said:
i bet holland will really go horlan! :D how say u? :think: :bsmilie:

brother....that one yesterday lar....tonite czech vs denmark... :bsmilie:

Teddman said:
Hm, the dark horses have had their fun for the day. I think tonight it's going to be a Czech night. Don't forget the hotshot Czech players who have rested for 8 days and are going back for the kill...

ARGH!!!! i betted 1 goal and 2 goals hor....pls ah....dun nil nil draw again like last nite and go over 3 goals.... :dunno:

MY prediction:

Denmark will score last minute. Crezh may be able to come to a draw IF they try hard enuf but..... I doubt so... :devil:

Crezh team may be strong but their defense is their downfall. Midfield procession not very good oso so any high ball lobbing will be a disadvantage to them. Denmark has very good indivdual players.. just hope they get their act together tonight. All the way Denmark!!!! :cheergal:

As to Portugal vs. Netherland
Sad to say, Portugal will win (not becoz they beat England) but of their field presence and their game stamina. After watching them play, they are very consistent in play and display damn good stamina throughout with high attack percenta and ball procession.

Netherland's damn weak with air-challenge and only good at making chance at high cross at the goalie area.. only to foul up at the very last second.

Heh heh... and I dun watch soccer.. really :D

jonlou said:
brother....that one yesterday lar....tonite czech vs denmark... :bsmilie:

wah! i never watch also can predict correct ah? but one day late ah..hehehe! :bsmilie:

clive said:
wah! i never watch also can predict correct ah? but one day late ah..hehehe! :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

ok i anyhow hantum...mmm i bet 1 buck that denmark win. hehehe! =)

clive said:
ok i anyhow hantum...mmm i bet 1 buck that denmark win. hehehe! =)

although i play goals lar, but i think CZECH will win....... :think: they're like the greeks....full of surprises leh.... :p

post poll leh! then more fun...hehe! dear mods! how say u? :)

the czechs are the only team not to lose a single game in qualifying as well as in the group stages, and they are still considered the underdogs???? amazing!

anyway, i think czech rep will win 1-0 courtesy of milan baros.

:cool:

zaren said:
the czechs are the only team not to lose a single game in qualifying as well as in the group stages, and they are still considered the underdogs???? amazing!

anyway, i think czech rep will win 1-0 courtesy of milan baros.

:cool:

Yep agree with you on that! Czech will win! I think there will be no draw tonight. Infact Denmark is taking the next flight home.....Sayonara Denmark!

go czech go!!!

if they win i have a new 70-200vr...

ONLY JOKING!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

jOhO said:
go czech go!!!

if they win i have a new 70-200vr...

ONLY JOKING!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Sure or not?

You need to bet at least $2,000 x $1.78 (The odds at Singapore Pool) for Czech to win at 90 mins

or bet at least $1,500 x $3.70 (Total goal odds) for 1 or 2 goals

or........blah blah.....u get what I mean! Hehe..... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.