Cyclist gone viral

Why do such people think they own the road just because the ride a bicycle? Is it simply because they know that you have no way to identify them to report them to the authorities for action to be taken against them? :angry:

I've met some good and responsible cyclist and some who are just an accident waiting to happen and for this guy, for him to ride on the right side of the road is already wrong, riding in front of the car is also wrong, riding slowing in front of the car is road hogging, stopping in front of the car causing obstruction to the flow of traffic is him being an as*hole.

This morning, I was walking and out of a sudden, some one on a road bike behind me while I waiting to cross! He even cycle on the pedestrian crossing when it's green light and back on to the pavement at high speed! Such behavior is unacceptable! If he fall, I sure wouldn't help, he deserve it!

Kwai Lo is a Cantonese term commonly used in Hong Kong to describe Caucasian males.
The cyclist seems to be a Caucasian male.

Wonder why did the cyclist have an issue with this particular motorist?
At one point the cyclist turned back to look and seemed to respond to the motorist (who may have horned him or made finger signs at the cyclist)
In cars fitted with such video cams it is a norm that they are always on.
Other cars would have them too.

Anyway, such cyclists do not have long lives. Thus no need to fuss about them.
His bad road behavior depends on 1 assumption.
That other road users will take care not to hit him with their vehicles. Or so he hopes.

Last edited:
This cyclist will do the same thing again and one fine day when he's looking back at another car he'll either crash against another car in front or fall into a drain, hope someone caught that on tape :bsmilie:

I'm just patiently waiting for the news to report : 'Car hits cyclist who demanded right of way on expressway'

shame on this cyclist who has in 1 fell stroke dealt a slap across all the cyclists who have diligently kept to traffic rules and made an effort to ride safely.

He will die but he will also get the driver behind him into trouble and damages to his car. This is the sort of cyclist I hate most and disapprove them to be on the road. They cycle anywhere they want, zoom pass at zebra crossing and pedestrian crossing. Squeeze pass pedestrian at high speed on the pavement dangerously .... They are a pest on the road.

cyclists pls keep to the left and not endanger other motorists and your precious life! Be safe !

quote from the link posted

"Commenting on YouTube, a cyclist said, “I am a cyclist myself and sometimes I do use the route there. I am definitely sure the fault lies in the cyclist. If he wants a fight, he can stop on the pavement and duke it out without blocking the cars behind him. The cyclist does not represent the whole cycling body in Singapore so do not say all cyclist should get off the road. Some of us really don't want to be in the way of cars but we can't help it! I hope you people can understand!”"

What that with the 2nd last sentence!!!

Just because this guy's action was caught in a video and publicized, all of us get so worked up.

It is a norm that most cyclists are thinking that they are the kings of the roads besides taxi. Hence, they can cycle in whatever ways that they deem fit or convenient. If you have the time, go out and observe how the cyclists behave on the roads.

There are bad cyclists. Yes, we should know that. But this particular one stopped traffic to prove his point. He crossed the line between bad cyclists and those who deserves to have their bike taken away permanently.

5 million and we are struggling for space. 8 million, I am sure we have problem even with walking. Instead of licence, we need clear guideline on what is expected of a cyclist.

On the road, you follow all the rules observed by all motorists. On pavement and park, you don't have that right to ring your bell and expect people to give way!

If you have the time, go out and observe how the cyclists behave on the roads.

if you got time, go out and observe how the motorists behave on the roads.

1385021_10151636509187397_1864126906_n.jpg

Last edited:
Please remember that racist talk is not tolerated here in ClubSNAP. Offending posts deleted. Warnings and infractions served.

Last edited:
Not defending any side, but I've got some doubts about the video.

1. No audio - so don't know what was exchanged or maybe the driver was honking to the tune of "76 trombones" at the cyclist
2. Not enough pre-confrontation footage to tell for sure if the drive had not somehow irritated the cyclist in the first place. (eg. maybe car almost clipped him)
3. No video/audio of the later confrontation. - cyclist might have sounded driver off for an earlier trespass.

Others stuff.
1. Its obvious cyclist wanted to do a right turn. But he did it too soon?? A likely explanation could be that its easier to keep right earlier when the traffic is not as pressured than nearer the turn. Remember, a bicycle does not pick up as fast as a motor vehicle, so cutting fast over lanes last minute is not possible.
2. Cyclist ignored red lights - Yes
3. Aggressive attitude of cyclist - Yes (and caused inconvenience too others -Yes; but again, not sure if anything happened prior video footage.
4. Bad cyclist? they exist (just as bad drivers exists). Does not mean everyone else is the same.

Please remember that racist talk is not tolerated here in ClubSNAP. Offending posts deleted. Warnings and infractions served.

Wait a minute, what is wrong of indicating what race done to me? If I questioned by police and I says certain race, am I charged with racism? Please be fair else better shutdown this forum.

Wait a minute, what is wrong of indicating what race done to me? If I questioned by police and I says certain race, am I charged with racism? Please be fair else better shutdown this forum.

I don't bother to give way, as long they don't shout at me when near else they will get it. They ring bell, I just move to one side but not onto the grass patch. If they still can't make it by my side, they can go on grass patch. For the info, I been hit by the handle bar of a incoming bicycle. Really want to chase and stop him, banga some more!

Your use of "XXXX-race some more". The use of the term "Some More" carries with it negative insinuations. If you simply say "XXX-race on a bike, clipped me" it is acceptable. But by using the Some More qualifier, you insinuated that the person by being that race somehow makes it worse. That is why you got a warning. Please be careful with your choice of words and phrasing going forward. This is not the first time for you.

Last edited:
Your use of "XXXX-race some more". The use of the term "Some More" carries with it negative insinuations. If you simply say "XXX-race on a bike, clipped me" it is acceptable. But by using the Some More qualifier, you insinuated that the person by being that race somehow makes it worse. That is why you got a warning. Please be careful with your choice of words and phrasing going forward. This is not the first time for you.

Ok. Since you says that. Then I put a banga cyclist cycling on pavement like a mad person and hits me on the hand. Then he just pedal away, just like a hit and run case. Don't know how should I report then. Scare police says I racist and charged me instead.

Ok. Since you says that. Then I put a banga cyclist cycling on pavement like a mad person and hits me on the hand. Then he just pedal away, just like a hit and run case. Don't know how should I report then. Scare police says I racist and charged me instead.

Nothing to do with what I said. What you posted is very clear for all to see. It is not just me. Why do you think I have to come in here and start issuing infractions, give warnings and clean house? Do you think I am very free? It is because several people seen this thread and found some of the posts offensive (including yours) and reported. And after I came in to see due to these reports, yes the posts are indeed offensive (including yours).

If you cannot accept the fact that you need to watch what you say and how you say certain things, maybe you should not be posting in this forum.

Last edited: