Cycling & Photography outing

Those who are going can update me ur numbers cos like someone is saying going but there's no way to contact him/her .. THX
EG: Canonmono,93676029

Sunday 15 May ard 3pm, meet at chinatown MRT station .. we will start from chinatown(Mostly street shoot, building or landscape) -> clark quay(Look for ang mohs or foreigners to take portrait) then to marina bay(got sunset?)

Things to bring: Tripod(If u got jelly hand), handheld(if ur hand works like tripod)
Flash and diffuser(protrait cos i think natural light wont be constant)
Camera and lens( for me i take tokina 11-16mm, 70-300mmL with kenko tc, 50mm 1.8 II and my wife 60D)
Just make sure ur bike got lights(front and back) for night ride just in case
Bicycle & helmet(Dont worry for no1 will throw durian down and i wont be wearing any helmet cos the whether is alr hot enough)
Bags(I Dont recommend sling bag as it is awkward for me as it drop down alot so i change to belt system)
Extra battery(just in case or battery grip)
Pm me your handphone numbers(incase no one come i can call and hear your reason(S))
Umbrella or something to cover ur bike or urself(If my foldy got rain bath then i have no idea what will happen)
Filters(Tianya, hoya, ai yaya .. circle, square, triangle .. blue black pink orange up to you)
Lastly urself(Try not to be late although i think i might)
Last but not least is to Enjoy,Share & Learn

If still got time then i will cycle back to west so anyone joining?

this is quite interesting... but my bike is a road bike. lol. think not very convenient to ride with camera bag although i did it few times.

i like the Kranji side, the one near the dam. very nice. clark quay is boring...

I am joining the lovecycling at Pasir Ris this Sunday, you may want to join us to in touch with them. So that you can join us in future.

this is quite interesting... but my bike is a road bike. lol. think not very convenient to ride with camera bag although i did it few times.

i like the Kranji side, the one near the dam. very nice. clark quay is boring...

ya i agree, kranji is a nice place to cycle, not much car and all the farm ard there can even macro there, just adjust ur seat and it becomes a leisure bike, done it before ..

I am joining the lovecycling at Pasir Ris this Sunday, you may want to join us to in touch with them. So that you can join us in future. ...

this sun got something on .. issit on every sunday?

Hi just wanna know who is coming as i need to send sms .. thx

just saw this event.
very nice event and hopefully got chance to join next time.

Will be organizing another one in a few weeks time .. stay tuned!