Cycle and Camera .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandman77

Mar 30, 2005
hmm .. Anyone taking Pic and cycly at the same time ?

danger ????

Um, short answer:

81465353_c4163143a3.jpg

81609449_ec770c30e7.jpg

(That's me, at least...)

Long answer: Don't do it. :)

Awww!!! I can feel the pain...

first thing i said when i crashed was... (i was semi conscious)... are my cameras ok?? are my cameras ok??

Japz said:
Awww!!! I can feel the pain...

hmmm ...

One hand on camera . and one hand on bike ... ? what camera you are using ?

How many needle you get ?

Sandman77 said:
hmm .. Anyone taking Pic and cycly at the same time ?

danger ????
hmm .. Anyone taking Pic and driving at the same time ?

danger ????

Hexlord said:
I have tried b4.. all the shots turned out bad...
Bad shots are nothing compared to having 5 stitches on ur chin and bearing the excruciating pain whilst seeing ur blood drip like a leaky faucet. :D

jsbn said:
Bad shots are nothing compared to having 5 stitches on ur chin and bearing the excruciating pain whilst seeing ur blood drip like a leaky faucet. :D

Actually what I did was as follows..

1) I kept the camera facing sideway
2) As I cycle, I press down the shutter (burst mode)

Unfortunately it didn't give me the effect I wanted :dunno:

Haha, and lastly, I did fall once.. but that was when I was talking to an old friend from primary school (She was gorgeous nowadays haha...)

1-handed cycling... :think: I tend to do less of that after my last big fall which landed me in hospital during NS... except when my face's itchy whilst cycling... ;p

Oh dear.. that must have sucked.

I can do 1-hand cyling with my right hand, but not with my left. Strange, since I am left-hander..

=) skinnylatte : was the injuries very serious?

anyway if wanna take pictures, i've a way but it won't turn out perfectly fine. if you wanna take certain location shots, it's even harder.

answer : freehands off the handlebars.

have some practice and i've some very bad accidents myself as i'm a biker. some almost fatal anyway lol. good luck and protect the camera =x

Serious? Haha. It was OK. I had 4 stitches. However, from all the time between the crash (in Pulau Ubin) and going to the ER in NUH (very far away, but I wanted to go there coz my parents work there), I was semi conscious and almost delirious. For a few weeks after that I kept getting nightmares, and everytime I walked near a road I could "see" cars crashing into me. All very morbid stuff. Thankfully my friend kept her cool and got me out of pulau ubin and to a hospital far away in the west, all by herself.

Sandman77: Um yeah. kinda. I think I was using my Canon 350D at the point of the crash, though it might have been my rangefinder too. I don't remember anything since then.. hhaha.

skinnylatte said:
Serious? Haha. It was OK. I had 4 stitches. However, from all the time between the crash (in Pulau Ubin) and going to the ER in NUH (very far away, but I wanted to go there coz my parents work there), I was semi conscious and almost delirious. For a few weeks after that I kept getting nightmares, and everytime I walked near a road I could "see" cars crashing into me. All very morbid stuff. Thankfully my friend kept her cool and got me out of pulau ubin and to a hospital far away in the west, all by herself.

Sandman77: Um yeah. kinda. I think I was using my Canon 350D at the point of the crash, though it might have been my rangefinder too. I don't remember anything since then.. hhaha.
Panic kills, girl.
Stay cool.

jsbn said:
hmm .. Anyone taking Pic and driving at the same time ?

danger ????

Hi did that a couple of times, but only with a P&S, as easier to snatch a quick glance at the screen, looking through an eye-piece of an SLR I think is suicide.

Here is one I took while in Australia.

Be safe. :)

wahtk

that 's bad .. but how that shot turn out ???

well just to share with you guys. I got a New ( very very old bike which i had for a long time) Mod with old Xtr parts, Full Sub , on Road wheels , Now leaving my 20D sitting at home makes me feel bad.

So thinking of bring both of them out... but I guess not the 70-200 Is ... I'LL be Dead Even before I fall ...

So ... I will try it this Sunday and see how the Pic turn out to be ...

:) wish me luck ..

Sion said:
Haven't done that.

But I have cycled and eat a bag of chips, 3 pieces of KFC, a piece of banana cake, a bar of chocolate and drank a can of coke.

Must be very hungry. ;p

you got a Table on top of your handle bar ???? now that alot of food ... how u eat ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.