Cybersist.com - Free 50MB Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

hftey

Feb 29, 2004
Hi.. currently www.cybersist.com offers free :bigeyes: 50MB :bigeyes: for your disposal, either for your photo gallery, webmail, file storage or your lifetime blogs. Do check it out.

hftey said:
Hi.. currently www.cybersist.com offers free :bigeyes: 50MB :bigeyes: for your disposal, either for your photo gallery, webmail, file storage or your lifetime blogs. Do check it out.

Photobucket got 100MB right? But this one is for more usage lah. All in one!
Cool. :cool:

alankuik said:
can like that post advertisement one meh......

Alan, I thot it's ok coz its a recommendation for us. Think most of us would love to have such recommendations on free hosting sites. Anyway, they are free so not really considered as advertisement. More like sharing info lor. :)

hftey said:

Their webpage design so ugly!!! Doesn't have the 'pro' aesthetics :thumbsd:

alankuik said:
since can like that..
good good..

let me intro u all a free photohost on SingaporeOne
www.picturesky.com Free 25mb also. super fast server.

hehehheeee
Woot, thnx! Finally got a place to host my pictures liaoz. :)

just a question.

this thread is about some other site offering free hosting space. won't that be detrimental to clubsnap's hosting packages?

sorry ar.. newbie..
read teh TOS... but still not very sure what's allowed and what's not.

alankuik said:
just a question.

this thread is about some other site offering free hosting space. won't that be detrimental to clubsnap's hosting packages?

sorry ar.. newbie..
read teh TOS... but still not very sure what's allowed and what's not.
I think that's in relative.

Of cos, if u still want a good and fast picture hosting server, clubsnap's one still the way to go. :) Compared to measly 25MB, 50MB or so, the only drawback would be an annual payment of $30 (but come on, we spend more then $30 a month, so what's $30 a YEAR?).

jsbn said:
I think that's in relative.

Of cos, if u still want a good and fast picture hosting server, clubsnap's one still the way to go. :) Compared to measly 25MB, 50MB or so, the only drawback would be an annual payment of $30 (but come on, we spend more then $30 a month, so what's $30 a YEAR?).
In case you dun know... picturesky is offering 1000MB for only $34 only! Valid till 30th June 2004.

I just signed up for it and is eagerly waiting for the update to coppermine 1.4!

PS: I am in no way affliated to www.picturesky.com Just sharing some good storage. :D

NiVleK said:
In case you dun know... picturesky is offering 1000MB for only $34 only! Valid till 30th June 2004.

I just signed up for it and is eagerly waiting for the update to coppermine 1.4!

PS: I am in no way affliated to www.picturesky.com Just sharing some good storage. :D
Hmm... Din read abt the promotion thing.

Wonder if its a good idea... post my best pictures online and things like dat. I'm not sure what to do abt it though other den juz sharing it with ppl..... :(

jsbn said:
Hmm... Din read abt the promotion thing.

Wonder if its a good idea... post my best pictures online and things like dat. I'm not sure what to do abt it though other den juz sharing it with ppl..... :(
ey... for critique so as to improve photography skills??

ey... to send ecards?

ey.... to share with your frens those group shots which u took?

ey... so that you can easily look at your photos w/o having to find teh dusty old photo album.. (also minus the hassle of printing and inserting)

a lot ar....

Status
Not open for further replies.