Cybersist.com - Free 50MB Space


Status
Not open for further replies.

hftey

New Member
Feb 29, 2004
61
0
0
#1
Hi.. currently www.cybersist.com offers free :bigeyes: 50MB :bigeyes: for your disposal, either for your photo gallery, webmail, file storage or your lifetime blogs. Do check it out.
 

icer

New Member
Mar 15, 2004
311
0
0
West
www.icezworld.com
#3
hftey said:
Hi.. currently www.cybersist.com offers free :bigeyes: 50MB :bigeyes: for your disposal, either for your photo gallery, webmail, file storage or your lifetime blogs. Do check it out.
Photobucket got 100MB right? But this one is for more usage lah. All in one!
Cool. :cool:
 

icer

New Member
Mar 15, 2004
311
0
0
West
www.icezworld.com
#5
alankuik said:
can like that post advertisement one meh......

.....
Alan, I thot it's ok coz its a recommendation for us. Think most of us would love to have such recommendations on free hosting sites. Anyway, they are free so not really considered as advertisement. More like sharing info lor. :)
 

daphz

New Member
Apr 19, 2004
223
0
0
38
#6
hftey said:
Hi.. currently www.cybersist.com offers free :bigeyes: 50MB :bigeyes: for your disposal, either for your photo gallery, webmail, file storage or your lifetime blogs. Do check it out.
Their webpage design so ugly!!! Doesn't have the 'pro' aesthetics :thumbsd:
 

alankuik

New Member
Jan 26, 2004
92
0
0
Toa Payoh
www.picturesky.com
#9
just a question.

this thread is about some other site offering free hosting space. won't that be detrimental to clubsnap's hosting packages?

sorry ar.. newbie..
read teh TOS... but still not very sure what's allowed and what's not.
 

jsbn

Senior Member
Jul 24, 2002
2,944
0
0
Planet Eropagnis
#10
alankuik said:
just a question.

this thread is about some other site offering free hosting space. won't that be detrimental to clubsnap's hosting packages?

sorry ar.. newbie..
read teh TOS... but still not very sure what's allowed and what's not.
I think that's in relative.

Of cos, if u still want a good and fast picture hosting server, clubsnap's one still the way to go. :) Compared to measly 25MB, 50MB or so, the only drawback would be an annual payment of $30 (but come on, we spend more then $30 a month, so what's $30 a YEAR?).
 

NiVleK

New Member
May 15, 2003
824
0
0
Jurong West
daddy.nivlek.per.sg
#11
jsbn said:
I think that's in relative.

Of cos, if u still want a good and fast picture hosting server, clubsnap's one still the way to go. :) Compared to measly 25MB, 50MB or so, the only drawback would be an annual payment of $30 (but come on, we spend more then $30 a month, so what's $30 a YEAR?).
In case you dun know... picturesky is offering 1000MB for only $34 only! Valid till 30th June 2004.

I just signed up for it and is eagerly waiting for the update to coppermine 1.4!

PS: I am in no way affliated to www.picturesky.com Just sharing some good storage. :D
 

jsbn

Senior Member
Jul 24, 2002
2,944
0
0
Planet Eropagnis
#12
NiVleK said:
In case you dun know... picturesky is offering 1000MB for only $34 only! Valid till 30th June 2004.

I just signed up for it and is eagerly waiting for the update to coppermine 1.4!

PS: I am in no way affliated to www.picturesky.com Just sharing some good storage. :D
Hmm... Din read abt the promotion thing.

Wonder if its a good idea... post my best pictures online and things like dat. I'm not sure what to do abt it though other den juz sharing it with ppl..... :(
 

alankuik

New Member
Jan 26, 2004
92
0
0
Toa Payoh
www.picturesky.com
#13
jsbn said:
Hmm... Din read abt the promotion thing.

Wonder if its a good idea... post my best pictures online and things like dat. I'm not sure what to do abt it though other den juz sharing it with ppl..... :(
ey... for critique so as to improve photography skills??

ey... to send ecards?

ey.... to share with your frens those group shots which u took?

ey... so that you can easily look at your photos w/o having to find teh dusty old photo album.. (also minus the hassle of printing and inserting)

a lot ar....
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom