Cybershot 7.2 Megapixels

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellyhorton

Mar 17, 2006
Can anyone give me some advice on taking good closeups of beads (I am a jewelry and lampwork beadmaker) ? My book that came with the camera isnt very helpful. My model number is DSC-w7 if that makes a difference. I am a new photographer, just use it to take pics of my family, kids and BEADS!!!::)

Did you activated your camera's macro mode? In my opinion compact cameras do not produce very good close ups unless you are using a DSLR with macro lens.

I will have to look in my book to see how that is done. My book is not helpful at all, it tells me how to do all kinds of things, but doesnt list the reasons why you would use these special features. I am a beginner, guess I should have done a little research prior to getting this camera.

kellyhorton said:
I will have to look in my book to see how that is done. My book is not helpful at all, it tells me how to do all kinds of things, but doesnt list the reasons why you would use these special features. I am a beginner, guess I should have done a little research prior to getting this camera.

No problem at all. The macro function is activated by a button with a flower logo on it. Pressing it will toggle between on and off macro function.

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou, Cant Wait To Try It Out This Weekend!!!:) Tgif!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.