Cute Fun loving little gals for outdoor shoot on the 18th of march

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hexlord said:
Can, can.. was there last Sat :sweat: :sweat:

But since this is a photoshoot which involves money, it is best to seek clarification from the authorities of SBG...

Which cam are you bringing? Your D2X ah?

I'm not going as I am attending my cousin's wedding that day. HIs is an outdoor wedding which I have never tried shooting before. :embrass:

Paul_Yeo said:
I'm not going as I am attending my cousin's wedding that day. HIs is an outdoor wedding which I have never tried shooting before. :embrass:
Wah never bring me along? Buay steady la. :( I want to learn how to shoot weddings from the PRO.

Koelsch said:
err friend of chris. sorta met you at sentosa the other time. =) you and chris was legend news. LOL anyway you really changed quite alot now.

lol.. chey :X wat legend news, its story. wahhaa.. yeaps =D u are into photography?

espn said:
Wah never bring me along? Buay steady la. :( I want to learn how to shoot weddings from the PRO.

wah if espn is going, can i go too... i can help reflectiving light... hmm is there such word.. eh.. i mean reflecting light... i.e i be reflector boy la..

hmmz... ladies.. things are not going very well.. :)

espn said:

I don't know who's the PRO shooting that day. I 'm just a relative (a guest) :embrass:

It is in a country club in Tuas that day. See if any PRO from CS there going there to shoot that day. Most likely is him.

render said:
lol.. chey :X wat legend news, its story. wahhaa.. yeaps =D u are into photography?

not story. really legendary =x. yars quite into photography quite long ago. =)

littledigitalartist said:
wah if espn is going, can i go too... i can help reflectiving light... hmm is there such word.. eh.. i mean reflecting light... i.e i be reflector boy la..
You have to ask the PRO, if he bring me along he can bring you along too :D

Paul_Yeo said:
I don't know who's the PRO shooting that day. I 'm just a relative (a guest) :embrass:

It is in a country club in Tuas that day. See if any PRO from CS there going there to shoot that day. Most likely is him.
So that means my D2X Idol not going to bring me along? :(

u guys never do the whole........

Date: 18th March 2006
Time: 945am Meeting time for photographers. (so photoshoot wat time 2 wat time also never say)
Theme: Cute Casual.
Price: 100 per photographer.
Max: 12 photographers
MUA: provided by Cindy.

The 3 models are, Amelia, Render, and Faith..

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)...
......... thingy..

some1 must start the ball rolling... :)

Haley, i think there's a problem now. maybe not enough photographers lol. anyway it's so nice of you to start the ball rolling.

Good Morning;

What is the price for the shoot? What is the duration?

Thank you.

Oh.... Mis-read... the price is very attractive.

Miss the opportunity as I am having my reservist.

friends.. hahah good price right.. where can find such a nice price for 3 cute gals.. all young and vibrant lil gals.. hahaha

Date: 18th March 2006
Time: 945am Meeting time for photographers. ( shooting time is abt 2hrs excluding makeup,clothes change....)
Theme: Cute Casual.
Price: 100 per photographer.
Min:6 photographers
MUA: provided by Cindy.

The 3 models are, Amelia, Render, and Faith..

1)taken(am i right alvin?)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

thanks haley ;)

yes lil gal.. u're right..

thanks angel..

Wah bo seng li ah... all da nude n lingerie shoots ard.... haha sianz already... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.