customised furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.

teruranse

Dec 19, 2006
Hi all... i am wondering if there is any cheap furniture shops that can customised furnitures?

few months ago on channel 8 there is this programme that show how to diy your home, any ideas where i can get that web page or better still those raw furniture shops selling wood?

tks

Hi all... i am wondering if there is any cheap furniture shops that can customised furnitures?

few months ago on channel 8 there is this programme that show how to diy your home, any ideas where i can get that web page or better still those raw furniture shops selling wood?

tks

u wanna buy wood, can go to eunos area, i buy plywood and formica boards from the shops there. you can get laquer next door with those corner wood and such there. if you need them to cut to size or deliver, they do it at a surcharge.

u wanna buy wood, can go to eunos area, i buy plywood and formica boards from the shops there. you can get laquer next door with those corner wood and such there. if you need them to cut to size or deliver, they do it at a surcharge.

gee tks but i am have no tools of making even a simple table... do you think they will charge more if i ask them to built one for me?

you can try scanteak.
but customized furniture definably won't be cheap.

unless you are referring to those HDB kitchen cabinet or wardrobe, these are charge by $XXX per ft.

you can try scanteak.
but customized furniture definably won't be cheap.

unless you are referring to those HDB kitchen cabinet or wardrobe, these are charge by $XXX per ft.

tks... i am trying to find a inverted U-shape table actually but if i cannot i might have to ask those carpenters to diy... any ideas where i can find these tables?

you better find a picture or come out a drawing of what you want, else it will be come like this.....

Tree%2BSwing%2BCartoon.JPG

you know any particular shop in eunos area? i dun mind giving them the dimension, carrying back and fixing it myself if they comes in post laminated material...

Last edited:
Estimated cost for what you need is about 800 to 1000 bucks depending on material and if you want drawers with that. If you have your designs clearly drawn, you can look for a carpenter and get a quote.

Last edited:
to me customise = not cheap, if cheap = not good quality. :sweatsm:

keke, i dun be so mean. to TS, define cheap in numbers eg, chair is $2**, if get customised chair how much more?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.