customer service officer got beaten up.

I had always wanted to do that...:devil:

**** those ***** *******. anyone who hits girls are **** **** ***** ******

i'll rip their ***** out like ***

><

well. do feel like ******** some service officers who put me on hold for half an hour. aka singtel.

(self censor rocks) *****************************

frankly there are a lot of such young bullies and holigans in the world. Most of them were influenced by what they see in the internet and television. It's a brave new world. :dunno:

frankly there are a lot of such young bullies and holigans in the world. Most of them were influenced by what they see in the internet and television. It's a brave new world. :dunno:

then they go jail. :bsmilie:

Wow my four friends and I bullied a girl. I feel so tough!

&#19990;&#39118;&#26085;&#19979;&#12290;&#12290;&#12290;

then they go jail. :bsmilie:
from my source, if these buddies are in jail, esp the one who threw the monitor, he is going to get it hard, very hard, first from the plain cloth police, and then from the inside kawan kawan .... pity him if he is caught :cry:

If I see correctly, only one of them took the monitor and hit the lady (although I would say, three of them were intimidating the lady). After that, even his friend pulled him away and they went off.

herd behaviour... they will act tough when there are numbers. most hooligans are like this... they are no different from animals.

I don't understand why you were laughing at it???? Would you want to be on the receiving end?..............nuts!

i think he is laughing at how on earth such an incident can even happen. sacar laugh:bsmilie:

I don't understand why you were laughing at it???? Would you want to be on the receiving end?..............nuts!

Hey chill... why so serious? Its funny not becos its a few man bullying a women...
It funny becos the choice of weapon is the monitor:bsmilie: Its creative;p