custom body

Status
Not open for further replies.

clive

Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
came back from harbour front canon showroom. there was this transparent eos 1n on display. i was thinking: is there anyway we can ask canon to custom make "transparent" bodies? then we would have the funkiest toys in town (which will be more snazzy than zek's idea of " white body") :cool: :bsmilie:

clive, I hate your avatar!!! :mad:

Would you really want to trade your lovely metal 1N body for a plastic transparent one? Novelty value or not, I would much rather have a metal body.

that one is for ah bengs lah....hahahha..like transparent handphone like that...then custom the 1N body with light ups ..wah... :bigeyes:

mmm u got a point there..just pamper abit more will do :) but for "real shooting" then can still bring it along as spare body :cool: as in like..since alot of 300d, 10d, eos30 users..maybe canon can cash in on this "transparent body" idea

I think it might work for prosumer or consumer digital cameras but for DSLRs or SLRs, I think this novelty will not pay off.

prosumer digicam..mmm...wow...imagine having a transparent A80 or transparent G2 :lovegrin: :angel:

Well, u might be able to work on a custom body if u get ur dimensions right and strip ur 10D or 1D apart? :eek:

My backside a little itchy liao, seeing how ppl strip their 300D apart to spray it black...

how about one that in hot pink? ;p

actually if canon made the bodies out of makrolon plastic.......it would be as strong as an alu case but clear like a plastic bosy........that would be an option for those looking for the strength of metal but weight of plastic with coolness of a transparent body..........

You mean it comes with built in underwater casing.... :bsmilie:

jsbn said:
Well, u might be able to work on a custom body if u get ur dimensions right and strip ur 10D or 1D apart? :eek:

My backside a little itchy liao, seeing how ppl strip their 300D apart to spray it black...

haha..start with flashing hacked firmware to get an almost-10d cam :eek:

zekai said:
yah put some blue and purple neon light inside

yucks this is disgusting!

black magnesium alloy bodies are still the best.

uh sorry, but you put transparent body, won't the light leak to the film easier... ?

dude..film's dead! :bsmilie: :cool:

it is ? i got my film body after my digital one !

i must be diggin a grave

hehehehe..no lah just my view only..coz most pple start off with film slr then move on to dslr and/or digicam

digital slr came out somewhere in yr 1999...very expensive..so we using film one had to wait wait wait until prices drop then only now got chance to play with dslr..keke! =)

then got another type of user is they are younger than us (we are genX. they are..genY? gen Z? shld be..lolz)and first thing they use is digicam. then they dunno whether to advance to film or dslr..hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.