Status
Not open for further replies.

lastboltnut

Mar 23, 2006
Where the wind blows...
Hi guys, please give me your comment on this pic. Thanks

Curve of the Old n New
203991742_e672d98963.jpg

NTU Art school. Where is the comparison for the old curve? The road behind? The arrows, you must have taken this quite some time back as they are very lush now. =)

Hi, the old is the Hall 2 across the road...I took this last wed. I meant the curve that separates the new and old....Thanks for viewing.

tltan said:
NTU Art school. Where is the comparison for the old curve? The road behind? The arrows, you must have taken this quite some time back as they are very lush now. =)

No choice, I intended to have the curve of the from diagonal to diagonal, and its a convex curve....so less on Old....:)

Thanks for your comment.

benedium said:
Too much new and not enough old.

Haha..i was misleaded by ur title..
i tot u want us to comment on ur old and new custom curves..silly me.:confused:

but anyway..the pic can oni see the new lehz..not much coverage for the old..

Yah, the old is the Hall 2 across the road. Please see my previous post on my constraint.....thanks for your comment!:)

blazer_workz said:
Haha..i was misleaded by ur title..
i tot u want us to comment on ur old and new custom curves..silly me.:confused:

but anyway..the pic can oni see the new lehz..not much coverage for the old..

Ah ... so u were there ... been planning to shoot this bldg for some time ... maybe shld do it soon ... I think there is more potential in the bldg not exploited yet.

Yah, I was there....since 1997. Ha!!:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: I study there...

It's not ready yet, still touching up, may be you can go end aug...

espion said:
Ah ... so u were there ... been planning to shoot this bldg for some time ... maybe shld do it soon ... I think there is more potential in the bldg not exploited yet.

seems like you were on the other curve..

I am sorry....but can I know what type of curve do you expect to see? Just curious if I have missed out some good ideas....Thanks!!:)

zeith said:
seems like you were on the other curve..

Nice angle but maybe u can tilt it slightly because the building seems like it is going to collaspe anytime.
8 out of 10.

O, yah, only after you point it out....I was aligning to the old Hall 2 buildings at the back.. Thanks for the comment. I am flattered to get 8/10, you gave me the highest score I ever get!;) :bsmilie:

adelynn88 said:
Nice angle but maybe u can tilt it slightly because the building seems like it is going to collaspe anytime.
8 out of 10.

I can see 2 segments of non-related graphics, really can't visualise the depth. Some forground stuff may enhance 3D feel.

Yah! That is the idea I am trying to capture....2 diff non-related graphics in a single shot without PS!! That is exactly how it looks like to me at the moment....that's why I named it Old and New, to symbolise the two diff world separated by time...;)

About the forground object, there is really nothing much that I can include if I 1 2 keep my initial intent of spliting the 2 "worlds" diagonally across the pic....:)

Thanks for your comment and have a nice day!

contex said:
I can see 2 segments of non-related graphics, really can't visualise the depth. Some forground stuff may enhance 3D feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.