Current price of FZ50

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbes187

Apr 3, 2007
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Anyone knows whats the current price of FZ50 and where to get it at best price? Also usually what kind of freebies should be included? And how much does the UV lens for FZ50 cost?

Sorry for all these questions but newbie here trying to get some answers from all the old birds!! ;)

Anyone knows whats the current price of FZ50 and where to get it at best price? Also usually what kind of freebies should be included? And how much does the UV lens for FZ50 cost?

Sorry for all these questions but newbie here trying to get some answers from all the old birds!! ;)

Figures of between 800 to 900 are being talked about from different vendors, you might wanna look at this thread for some details: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=262445
:)

As for UV filter, the FZ50 uses 55mm thread, decent ones should cost under $30.

happy shooting; i am sure u will be very happy with it....

i asked just 2 days ago from MS colour, $850 + 5% GST. i thought quite expensive...

Hi, I think MS color do not collect GST if you pay by cash or Nets :)

I got mine at $888 incl GST which is the lowest I found after calling up the few usual shops...

Hi, I think MS color do not collect GST if you pay by cash or Nets :)

:bsmilie: where got such thing... no lah... wat u meant is if pay by credit, a 3% is further added to the e-quote price.

Status
Not open for further replies.