current price for ZD14 - 54 mm F2.8 - F3.5??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TECH

Sep 29, 2004
anyone know?
price of fl50 ?

shld be around $8xx for 14-54 and $6XX for fl-50....

then b&h seems to have a good offer ... 420 US

Don't forget the shipping cost (>USD30) + 5% gst.
24bits said:
then b&h seems to have a good offer ... 420 US

Price of FL-50:
USD400-450 *1.7 = S$680-$765 (without shipping and GST yet).

(USD$400 is assuming that u use their rebate $50 in which u have to reside in US address).

you can get better pricing with MS-color. call or equote before placing order with florence. This is definitely one of the cheaper oly items available in singapore other than online like BHphoto or adorama.

the other is 11-22 (not sure about now) which i have bought sometime back.

Hi Guys, I`m from Brunei. Usually i would refer to this forum bout the price of a Oly Lens, i couldn`t believe that when i asked the local shop here about the price of the 14-54ZD, i paid B$600. AP Funan quote me SG$860. Strange, usually price here will be a bit higher that in Singapore..Just for a thought.

aiman_hilmi said:
Hi Guys, I`m from Brunei. Usually i would refer to this forum bout the price of a Oly Lens, i couldn`t believe that when i asked the local shop here about the price of the 14-54ZD, i paid B$600. AP Funan quote me SG$860. Strange, usually price here will be a bit higher that in Singapore..Just for a thought.

thx for the price update aiman. :D now we all know of a nearer place than china & US that sells cheaper than s'pore & no need to do currency conversion. :devil: :lovegrin:

aiman_hilmi said:

wah!!!... is it easy to enter brunei for "social" visit..hehe... i wonder how much the 50-200 is there... :think:

hammer_400 said:
wah!!!... is it easy to enter brunei for "social" visit..hehe... i wonder how much the 50-200 is there... :think:

yeah man.. maybe time to go brunei for short tour next year. think quite easy to get in, visa not needed I think. but is there any nice tourist spots? :bsmilie:

tao said:
but is there any nice tourist spots? :bsmilie:

is photography shop counted ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.