Current look of my car...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

Feb 28, 2002
Singapore
102673783_9f3a51cec8.jpg

That's what I've mutilated it into now...

102673782_d412eddc3a.jpg

Another view...

headlights are too overexposed and too distracting

user12343 said:
headlights are too overexposed and too distracting

Do you think I should have shot the photo with them off?:dunno:

do you actually have those undercarriage lightings? better watch out for TPs, mann! :nono:

Karsoon said:
do you actually have those undercarriage lightings? better watch out for TPs, mann! :nono:

TP can't do jack unless they catch me driving with them on...(which I do HAHAHA)

WOW !!!!
Awesome mod !

But, I didn't know underchassis lights are illegal. Saw a number of cars on the roads with it....included a heavily modded black Toyota Wish with full body kit.

The lower pix makes it look a bit like the MR2 MkIV at a certain angle.

raychan said:
WOW !!!!
Awesome mod !

But, I didn't know underchassis lights are illegal. Saw a number of cars on the roads with it....included a heavily modded black Toyota Wish with full body kit.

The lower pix makes it look a bit like the MR2 MkIV at a certain angle.

Well, TP won't stop you but the ROV will...:p They claim that it causes "Distraction" to other road users. THAT I believe is the most bullshit statement I've ever heard cause Taxicabs got bloody signs on their roofs that light up and move etc...even more distracting wouldn't you say?

Hey Vince,
That is taken in Jurong West Central right? You stay there? I recognize the "4 dots" building at the back. :bsmilie:

superfly said:
Hey Vince,
That is taken in Jurong West Central right? You stay there? I recognize the "4 dots" building at the back. :bsmilie:

It's at Jurong West the 680s blocks. I actually live in Bt Batok but i've got a relative living there. :)

adamadam said:
It'll go faster once you get them on!

Let me guess...50horses per decal :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

2fast2furious! The orange lights very stylo leh!! Haven't seen orange ones on the road yet. Must look out for it.

photoshop can help u do the trick.:)
vince said:
Do you think I should have shot the photo with them off?:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.