Cufflinks Shoot - Please read the requirements

Of all those cheepo business who come here looking for cheepo photographer, this one takes the cake, in fact he takes the cake, eats it, sh*t it out and got people to clean his behind for him.

For those interested this is their website and facebook page:

Mr & Mrs Cuff - Presenting to you our brand of best selling classic cufflinks

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/singaporecufflinks#!/singaporecufflinks/info

Of all those cheepo business who come here looking for cheepo photographer, this one takes the cake, in fact he takes the cake, eats it, sh*t it out and got people to clean his behind for him.

Facebook:

good one!!! u are way more pro than FBI & CID!!

Hello folks,

I have 70 pairs of cufflinks that need to be photographed for my ecommerce website.

- 2 shots per cufflinks pair, total of 140 shots.
- black background, reflective.
- Those who's charges are more than S$2.00 per shot, please do not apply.
- the end result have to be this and cropped to 800 by 700 pixels:

Please email me at cufflinkcraze@yahoo.com.sg

Dear TS, 2 shot per item @ not more than $2 per shot at ur requirement. I believe I can do it but u have to agree to my requirement too.

Requirement:
- I can only do the shoot when I m free.
- After the shoot I own the right to all the pictures.
- If u want to used the picture for ur blog or website, u have to buy the picture from me.

well... TS, if u think u can agree to my requirement, pls do drop me a pm so tat we can discuss abt the price for each picture and have a wonderful day.:)

Facebook:

better make sure TS don't pay in credits.

100 credits = $2 rebate.

Wah that sample cufflink is $25.90, photography $2..lol

good one!!! u are way more pro than FBI & CID!!

Just take the username and google nia. LOL I did that too, but didn't want to post.

This feels just like how first world countries exploit third world country people and resources for their own profit.
Underpay people of third world countries to pick cotton, but then overcharge first world country consumers for "designer" clothes.

This is what happens when there is a low barrier of entry to a trade. Easy to get a dslr, easy to pick uo basic skills, easy to post on cs to sell photography trade etc.

This feels just like how first world countries exploit third world country people and resources for their own profit.
Underpay people of third world countries to pick cotton, but then overcharge first world country consumers for "designer" clothes.

Well at least the 3rd world country feels that they are paid "their market rate" to do the job so not so bad, here TS wants to pay below 3rd world rate in a 1st world market.

will this work? haaa. Background is a glossy magazine back cover. No flash. Never touch up. Took me about 5 mins to adjust the angle. By the way, i got this cufflinks for $2 from Daiso..can't expect much in terms of the finishing though. And no..im not charging $2 per shot.

Just a quick demo to show the time it will take to get simple shot. For higher quality, it is estimated to be 7 mins including editing. So its 14 mins per pair of cufflinks. $4 for 14 mins of work equates to about $16/hr only...

8436526095_846eb043df.jpg

Last edited:
what i've been asking the moderator for sometime now is that maybe they can make a different forum "cheapo clients" lol
that is not soeypixels trying to say,

I have explain to you many times, moderators are all volunteers, we don't gain or earn anything from here and we don't own this forum, it is not up to us to open a new section.

beside, what of kind message we would sent across if we have a section catering to free services? don't you think we telling people "please come to look for free services here, we have a section specially for you."?

on one hand you are telling cheapo customers to go away, and on the other hand suggest to have section just for free services, you are confusing everyone.

Last edited:
to all photorgaphers,
if you check the past post history of TS, clearly somebody has agreed to his term and did the shoot for him,
why he didn't contact the same photographer again? just make us wondering.

anyway, when clients or customers showing no respect of our works, our craft, our creativity, our effects, our time, don't just blame them, we should blame ourself FIRST,
we don't respect our works, our craft, our creativity, our effects, our time in the first place, agree to accept such offers, please tell me who is the one should be blamed?

to those "who just love to shoot and want to try out for fun", you think just taking a few cheapo jobs or maybe just do it for free, and you won't break the ricebows of other photographers,
yes you won't break the ricebows of other photographers, but you just don't know you are actually sh1ting on their dinning table.

to all photographers who post threads in Photography Services Directory, we are a community here, everyone in this community can not just take and take, must also think of giving back to this community too, do you know you are using this community to make some monetary gain? what have you given back to this community?

have you ever stand up for this community when you see thing is not right?
have you offer your hands when somebody need guidance?
have you show respect to your peers by not undercutting?

I hope to see all of you here to be more participating in this community.

Thanks for all the kind words from all the pro's. And thanks to all those who had responded to my requests, and yes I have found my man :)

Thanks for all the kind words from all the pro's. And thanks to all those who had responded to my requests, and yes I have found my man :)

you've found your man before but you came back here looking for another cheapo photographer... stick to your man lah if "you've found your man" ... your other man not good enough ar... look for a different cheapo man is it???

generally this thread should not be here at all......

generally this thread should not be here at all......

Agreed, but who has the power to stop such thread from appearing here?
is you people, the power is in your hands.

say NO to whose come to exploit photographers.

admins and mods keep deleting such threads will only sweep the dirt under the carpet.
only the when everybody don't gives in to them, than they will not try their luck here.

And it seems another cheapo photographer has taken up the job. Sometimes I hate to say this...but...

Shame on us.

is you people, the power is in your hands.

say NO to whose come to exploit photographers.

admins and mods keep deleting such threads will only sweep the dirt under the carpet.
only the when everybody don't gives in to them, than they will not try their luck here.

No matter how many of us say NO, there will always be some who say YES, and because of this, such threads will continue to appear here in CS.

History had shown us that this is the case since years ago and no matter how members blast the cheapo businessman and in some cases even the photographer, it did not work. There will never be the day where "everybody don't give in to them" and such business will still try their luck, sadly this had been proven by past history.

The job of the admin and mods is a volunteer job and I'm thankful that you guys are doing a good job to the best of your abilities, of course you may have constrains in carrying out your job which we may not be aware of but why don't we look at this as a combine effort between the admin/mods teams and members,
First, a baseline has to be set, example min $20/shot, $300/half day, etc and anything below that members help to report such cheapo thread and the admin/mods help to delete it and give infrection/ban the member who posted the thread.
This may be more effective as business will know that their thread will be deleted and they will get banned from CS thus wasting their effort and in time to come they will not come here.

The above may be workable as can be shown in those thread selling electronic good and handphone which after a few delete and ban they stay away from CS.

In my opinion deleting these thread is not sweeping the dirt under the carpet but sending a signal to such business that such practise is not welcome here.

For the kind consideration of the Admin and Mod teams.