CSers with motorbike

Will you been keen to participate in a photo-outing with your bike

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lensman

Feb 12, 2002
Singapore & Hong Kong
Am curious how many CSers here ride motorbike...and are keen to go shooting, riding our bikes ?

1. Lensman / Honda Superfour

i ride, but never shoot bike before, more into cars, events, ppl & products.
anyway, no harm trying. :bsmilie:

Eh, I better clarify this else I will be nailed for dangerous suggestion or driving.

What I wanted to say is this.

Lets hop onto our bikes with the camera bag in the Givi box or sling over, go somewhere and take photos.

We get to ride our bikes, take photos at different locations. Subject matter, can also be your bikes or whatever the destination offers.... :bsmilie:

of course if you are one of those biker babes or have access to them, lagi MOST WELCOMED, bring the crowds....

naturally, with the tripot or monoport sling over the back, any bugger (taxi, carz, bus or lorry) who tries to be funny with us while on the road, will be dealt with .... also can test the strenght of the items too.... :bsmilie:

Lets add to the list, who is riding a bike ?

1. Lensman / Honda Superfour
2. Scud

Lensman said:
Eh, I better clarify this else I will be nailed for dangerous suggestion or driving.

What I wanted to say is this.

Lets hop onto our bikes with the camera bag in the Givi box or sling over, go somewhere and take photos.

We get to ride our bikes, take photos at different locations. Subject matter, can also be your bikes or whatever the destination offers.... :bsmilie:

hahaha... kinda like tis idea...
onz lah brudder....

Given the low response rate, I think most CSers are carz owner or take public transport ones and dun really ride bikes ....

hi there lensman,

i ride a s4..nice knowing u guys...

but i got a question though.. how is it that i can't vote in the polls though i am a registered member?? u know why??

i dun own a bike...neither do i have a civilian license...ahah...army bike can anot?

Used to ride a Super4 Vtec I, but switched to a car about a year ago. Kinda miss my riding days though... especially when vtec kicks in... woo.. :cool:

I really dun know, perhaps you may want to email to the adminsitrator for help.

Rk1980 said:
but i got a question though.. how is it that i can't vote in the polls though i am a registered member?? u know why??

imaginary_number said:
Used to ride a Super4 Vtec I, but switched to a car about a year ago. Kinda miss my riding days though... especially when vtec kicks in... woo.. :cool:

....and the S$100+ per year roadtax....

I have upgraded to a van from my ST1100 but am still keeping my S4 for that wonderful evening or weekend ride.... it is a feeling that cagers (carz owners) wouldn't appreciate unless they are loaded with $$$ ie convertibles....

get your 2B and come join us....

unless I am traveling, can I suggest that we have a shoot out on Sat morning ? Pls revert with your interest...

Lensman said:
.....unless I am traveling, can I suggest that we have a shoot out on Sat morning ? Pls revert with your interest...
noooooo..... exam coming lah..... :angry:

i propose we shoot on deepavali (11 Nov) morning.
Place: Little India / Arab St Area then follow by Spore Motorshow 04
Time: 8am
Meeting Place: TBD

any other suggestion, pls add on.
we shall finalise on Wed (10 Nov) nite.

Lensman said:
I really dun know, perhaps you may want to email to the adminsitrator for help.

oh ic thanks will do....
i'm still a newbie to photography so i guess need the advice of the more experienced guys :) but just lemme know in advice ya?? so i can give my bike a good wash before i ride them to meet u...been sometime since i last 'showered' it...the skies been doing the washing for me... :sweat:
so what's ur version? vtec 1?? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.