CSers posts getting emotional and argumentative lately

Do you think posts recently are heated and overly emotional?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slaam

Aug 29, 2004
West
naturespies.blogspot.com
Is it jus me or are CSers getting very emotional and vocal about their thoughts recently?
everyone seems to be defending their stand vehemently and would not stand a second opinion.

or is it jus me being sensitive...
jus curious observing the heated discussions of late..
wondering if its because CS has reach numbers so big that everyone feels he has to shout to be heard..

slaam said:
Is it jus me or are CSers getting very emotional and vocal about their thoughts recently?
everyone seems to be defending their stand vehemently and would not stand a second opinion.

wondering if its because CS has reach numbers so big that everyone feels he has to shout to be heard..

Sounds like you had just joined this group of CSers who are getting very emotional and vocal about their thoughts.

Others just added their thoughts in the thread.

But you felt so strongly that you started a poll and a new thread! You are really good at shouting to be heard!!

You are king!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dunno .. maybe we are passionate over issues .... like NKF ;p

Otherwise, others feel that we do not know how to express ourselves, always stay within guidelines etc etc etc ...

argumentative is a good thing right...in computer mediated communications....if people dun air their views, then there is no media richness anyway wat.... i aids in effective communications....

but the emotion part i tink is sth tt we should take it easy wif man......

cheers...

Hahaha
me? king of shouting?

i dun like conflict one..

haha but yeah certain issues get me hotblooded as well...
dunno leh I wonder if its the age getting to me..
I think sooner or later I will be like taxi driver uncle like that..COMPLAIN everyday that life is not treating me well. complain gahmen complain sg
rain also complain biz bad sunny and hot complain uncomfortable.
got customer complain customer bad attitude
no customer complain too many taxi
hahah if MP wants to know wat's wrong in sg shld interview taxi driver. they seem to know everything that's wrong. never heard them say anything right before....

haha I hope I wont be like that though..

slaam said:
I think sooner or later I will be like taxi driver uncle like that..COMPLAIN everyday that life is not treating me well. complain gahmen complain sg
rain also complain biz bad sunny and hot complain uncomfortable.
got customer complain customer bad attitude
no customer complain too many taxi...

People complain sometimes for want of effective change. However
more often than not those who do this often lack appreciation of what
has been given to them.... the life, the surroundings, standard of
living etc.

In CS, it is a good sign when more members comes on board to
participate in discussions not aiming that all discussion could be a
waste of one's time. One will die if one cannot express himself.
Like what had be said about judging people, events, things that
were done, so is the judging of what and how people want to
express. Certainly we have to give a thumb up for those who
are here for some fun and sharing their thoughts.

"We know the power of thoughts to create. Consider, then, the impact of our judgments. When we judge someone critically, those judgments have the power to affect the one being judged, if they are open to our perceptions. This is the case even when we don’t say what we’re thinking.

For example, if I judge someone to be fat, and that individual perceives him or herself to be fat and is sensitive to the opinions of others, my thoughts will reinforce their ‘fat’ experience.

Being aware of the impact of our judgments helps us let go of our tendency to judge.

“There are three kinds of violence: one, through our deeds; two, through our words; and three, through our thoughts. …The root of all violence is in the world of thoughts, and that is why training the mind is so important.”

-- Eknath Easwaran

generally, I feel that photographers are more patience. I had not encounter and hostile tread here. Only some diff point of view and opinions but that normal man.

3 Cheers for this wonderful forum.

I think it's fine to be argumentative and even emotional.

Just don't get personal.

No lah, it is still betta than whacking the **** out of each other with tripods, teles lor.......

Pen is mightier than the sword rite?

Benign said:
No lah, it is still betta than whacking the **** out of each other with tripods, teles lor.......

Pen is mightier than the sword rite?
2 words that are related..
Words vs Swords

just playing around with the word 'word' )swop here N there niah :sticktong

i only have digicam... me no tripod or tele...cant whack :sweatsm:
i diam...

furrycake said:
2 words that are related..
Words vs Swords

just playing around with the word 'word' )swop here N there niah :sticktong

i only have digicam... me no tripod or tele...cant whack :sweatsm:
i diam...

huh? Words vs Swords? swap N? where is N? :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
huh? Words vs Swords? swap N? where is N? :bsmilie:

you want to pick up a fight is it :angry:
firstly, i said swop not swap :hammer:
and the "N" means "&" lah. eeeeee yerrrrrrrr :hammer:

Waffle said:
<<CONTENT REMOVED BY MOD>>

scene from <<I not stupid>>
&#25105;&#21738;&#37324;&#26377;&#35762;&#35201;&#25171;&#26550;&#65281;&#65281;&#65281;
&#25105;&#21738;&#37324;&#26377;&#35762;&#35201;&#25171;&#26550;&#65281;&#65281;&#65281;

being vocal & emotional may not b a bad thing, being arrogant & too proud is.

staunchly defending 1s opinion blindly is so :mad2: !

Well, argumentative yes. Emotional? To a certain extent there's a degree of emotion involved. Even where the thread on nudity was concerned and [insert admin's name. dunno who] stated those stuff plainly on the page. It may seem like a simple copy-and-paste of rules but there was emotion involved.

To say that there's no emotion involved in any post anyone here makes in any given thread or post is as good as lying thru ur teeth. ;)

Reminder to all CS'ers, please note that we'll not tolerate any foul languages used. Any offending posts will be removed without any prior notice. Repeated offenders will have their account de-registered.

Kopitiam

slaam said:

Let them be.

This playground is big enough for a few bullies. :bsmilie:

togu said:
Reminder to all CS'ers, please note that we'll not tolerate any foul languages used. Any offending posts will be removed without any prior notice. Repeated offenders will have their account de-registered.

Kopitiam

Yippeee :thumbsup: ... cleansing of the community! LOL Only the nicest CSers will survive!

i belive all are getting passionate , like taking camera , 1 must have the FEEL ,

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.