CS5 stduent price

jerichojon

Apr 19, 2008
Does anyone know if there is a student price for CS5 in Singapore?

wa... Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium (Win OS) (1 user) @ $119 for windows ar....
Eh, ask you all hor, the photoshop is full version de ar?

Yes, I don't think got difference. :)

Orh ok. I dont have photoshop on a windows..... can seriously consider this thou i am not a student.

Orh ok. I dont have photoshop on a windows..... can seriously consider this thou i am not a student.

Then you are not allowed to buy the education version.

dreamsz said:

Just buy ur primary school nephew or niece a good meal and you will have least 4 iterations of photoshop versions to buy at student price :p

Of cos, you still can't use it for commercial work though

True. The only thing is no extra virus packed unless Adobe slips up.

The laptop I bought from school bundled with CS software.

What happen to the license after I graduate and I am not student anymore leh?

JohnJon82 said:

Just keep quiet.

JohnJon82 said:

They cannot void your license unless your eula clearly states that the license is void when the student no longer uses the product for school purposes, or that this product is not meant for commercial uses. But they don't explicitly make you a different version of cs5 for students now do they?

Valkarian said:
They cannot void your license unless your eula clearly states that the license is void when the student no longer uses the product for school purposes, or that this product is not meant for commercial uses. But they don't explicitly make you a different version of cs5 for students now do they?

How would they find out if you are using student version? Would your meta data show "created using adobe CS 5 (student version)"?

I'm sure no one would go, "dear adobe, I'm using student copy for commercial use. FYI.".

Last edited:
JohnJon82 said:

Wait for instructions from the government.

Prince Photogenic said:
How would they find out if you are using student version? Would your meta data show "created using adobe CS 5 (student version)"?

I'm sure no one would go, "dear adobe, I'm using student copy for commercial use. FYI.".

My point exactly.

Then why bother paying in the first place?

The pirates are all around the internet.

If you are a business you want peace of mind that everything is legit.

Seriously I got no time to troubleshoot or fix software problem when important programs suddenly stop working, can't stay updated on the latest fixes, or updated and whole registry gets f-cupked-up, or get threatened with a lawsuit or name smearing, etc, etc.

My point exactly.

Anyone bought from mine.com.sg? I have an ex-classmate who bought from that site and I had a look at the agreement. I am pretty sure it mentioned anything against using it for commercial purposes.

Perhaps someone who bought that can shed some light?