CS5 stduent price


Apr 19, 2008
248
0
0
#1
Does anyone know if there is a student price for CS5 in Singapore?
 

dreamsz

New Member
Jul 3, 2011
277
0
0
www.flickr.com
#4
wa... Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium (Win OS) (1 user) @ $119 for windows ar....
Eh, ask you all hor, the photoshop is full version de ar?
 

dreamsz

New Member
Jul 3, 2011
277
0
0
www.flickr.com
#6
Orh ok. I dont have photoshop on a windows..... can seriously consider this thou i am not a student.
 

Rashkae

Senior Member
Nov 28, 2005
19,105
12
0
#7
Orh ok. I dont have photoshop on a windows..... can seriously consider this thou i am not a student.
Then you are not allowed to buy the education version.
 

Cowseye

Senior Member
Mar 7, 2010
3,786
0
0
Singapore
www.ttlo-cowseye.com
#8
dreamsz said:
Orh ok. I dont have photoshop on a windows..... can seriously consider this thou i am not a student.
Just buy ur primary school nephew or niece a good meal and you will have least 4 iterations of photoshop versions to buy at student price :p

Of cos, you still can't use it for commercial work though
 

ellery

New Member
Jan 29, 2002
1,188
2
0
57
Visit site
#10
True. The only thing is no extra virus packed unless Adobe slips up.
 

Mar 19, 2011
453
0
16
Lavender
#13
The laptop I bought from school bundled with CS software.

What happen to the license after I graduate and I am not student anymore leh?
 

zapit

New Member
Jan 11, 2012
55
0
0
Bukit Batok
#14
JohnJon82 said:
The laptop I bought from school bundled with CS software.

What happen to the license after I graduate and I am not student anymore leh?
Just keep quiet.
 

Valkarian

New Member
Nov 28, 2011
276
0
0
26
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
#15
JohnJon82 said:
The laptop I bought from school bundled with CS software.

What happen to the license after I graduate and I am not student anymore leh?
They cannot void your license unless your eula clearly states that the license is void when the student no longer uses the product for school purposes, or that this product is not meant for commercial uses. But they don't explicitly make you a different version of cs5 for students now do they?
 

Dec 11, 2010
948
1
0
#16
Valkarian said:
They cannot void your license unless your eula clearly states that the license is void when the student no longer uses the product for school purposes, or that this product is not meant for commercial uses. But they don't explicitly make you a different version of cs5 for students now do they?
How would they find out if you are using student version? Would your meta data show "created using adobe CS 5 (student version)"?

I'm sure no one would go, "dear adobe, I'm using student copy for commercial use. FYI.".
 

Last edited:

qystan

New Member
Jul 8, 2010
481
1
0
#17
JohnJon82 said:
The laptop I bought from school bundled with CS software.

What happen to the license after I graduate and I am not student anymore leh?
Wait for instructions from the government.
 

Valkarian

New Member
Nov 28, 2011
276
0
0
26
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
#18
Prince Photogenic said:
How would they find out if you are using student version? Would your meta data show "created using adobe CS 5 (student version)"?

I'm sure no one would go, "dear adobe, I'm using student copy for commercial use. FYI.".
My point exactly.
 

JasonB

Deregistered
Jun 2, 2009
871
9
0
#19
Then why bother paying in the first place?

The pirates are all around the internet.

If you are a business you want peace of mind that everything is legit.

Seriously I got no time to troubleshoot or fix software problem when important programs suddenly stop working, can't stay updated on the latest fixes, or updated and whole registry gets f-cupked-up, or get threatened with a lawsuit or name smearing, etc, etc.
 

Dec 11, 2010
948
1
0
#20
Anyone bought from mine.com.sg? I have an ex-classmate who bought from that site and I had a look at the agreement. I am pretty sure it mentioned anything against using it for commercial purposes.

Perhaps someone who bought that can shed some light?
 

Top Bottom