CS4 bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daftone

Nov 1, 2008
I need to check if anyone is experiencing the same problem as I have. Whenever I run my action to add a border frame to my pictures, my frames tend to be off by bit. This is what I did:

Image size 600x400px
Copy all
Canvas size 630x430px
Paste
Stroke 1px
Flatten image

I find the the pasted image tends to be off by a few pixels and thus the black line framing the picture would end up cutting the image. I would appreciate it if anyone can share some clues on why this is happening. Thank you.

mojopy

Jul 18, 2006
bEdOk NoRtH
i've experienced it before.
it happens when the picture fits the window exactly.
so you need to zoom out a bit to run your action so that the pasted copy will fit nicely

daftone

Nov 1, 2008
Thank you.

It didnt happen with my CS2. Any idea on how to correct it as I use the actions to batch process my pictures, it would be a chore to adjust everyone of them.

mojopy

Jul 18, 2006
bEdOk NoRtH
Thank you.

It didnt happen with my CS2. Any idea on how to correct it as I use the actions to batch process my pictures, it would be a chore to adjust everyone of them.
what i did is to work in full screen mode. (press F once)
as long as your picture doesn't spill out of the working area, it should be fine

TMC

Sep 4, 2004
Beyond Space-Time Continuum
My CS4 does the same thing. if I do not view the image at 100%, the framing would be all over the place. Would be nice if adobe could do something about it. It is really frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom