cs3 and LR

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
if i have cs3 and lr for windows, can it be loaded into a macbook?

if not, does that mean i'll have to buy new ones specially for mac?

if i have cs3 and lr for windows, can it be loaded into a macbook?

if not, does that mean i'll have to buy new ones specially for mac?

Since your Mac Book is using intel processor.

1) Get Parallels software which allow you to install XP OS onto your Mac and then install CS3 and LR into the XP environment

2) Use Bootcamp to have duel boot which between Mac OS and XP

3) Get CS3 and LR version for Mac

I personally prefer to use CS3 mac version.

LR license say that you can install on 2 system provided you are the primary user and you use it one at a time.

And the LR comes with mac and win in 1 disc, applicable, the license is also for both system (tats y they let you install on 2 system)

As for CS3, too bad, have to get both.

in case someone wanna arrow me...

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshoplightroom/productinfo/faq/

Subject to the terms of the End User Licensing Agreement, the primary user of the computer on which Photohop Lightroom (the “Software”) is installed may install a second copy of the Software for his or her exclusive use on either a portable computer or a computer located at his or her home, provided that the Software on the portable or home computer is not used at the same time as the Software on the primary computer. You may be required to contact Adobe in order to make a second copy. Photoshop Lightroom is sold as multi-platform software, which means it can be installed on either Mac OS X or Windows.

Since your Mac Book is using intel processor.

1) Get Parallels software which allow you to install XP OS onto your Mac and then install CS3 and LR into the XP environment

2) Use Bootcamp to have duel boot which between Mac OS and XP

3) Get CS3 and LR version for Mac

I personally prefer to use CS3 mac version.

There is also VMWare software to run Windows within Mac OS X and one could hope to run them through DarWINE but I wouldn't expect too much with it. VMWare and Parallels are the easiest options to run Windows software on Macs.

hmm isnt it expensive to get the original copies? you guys must be rich! :) haha .. too poor to afford.. :(

If I get what you are implying... Think twice. :nono:

Don't be caught with your pants down if someone comes knocking at your door or raids your office. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.