CS Single's Night

CS Singles Night?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim

Jul 28, 2004
West
Hey guys, with the topic on Couples meeting in CS. So have this idea of having Singles night for CS people. Program or activities should include, pair photography competition and etc? Do you think its a good idea to have? :bsmilie:

What do you guys think ?:dunno:

ha...well thats where we can use this chance to get more ladies interested in photography and introduce them to clubsnap.

hmm 20men to 1 lady... would be like primary school outing... 1 teacher to 20 students...

hmm den wouldn't it be a gay outing? cos the 20 guys are suppose to hold each other's hand... ;p

First of all, it is not the problem of men outnumbered women. But are the women worthy of having so many men around them lor :bsmilie:

Benign said:
First of all, it is not the problem of men outnumbered women. But are the women worthy of having so many men around them lor :bsmilie:

Good way of looking at things man! :bsmilie:

Keep up the blabber, I'm sure the ladies will find you lot real attractive...

i do agree with the idea but what if 15 guys eye on 1 gal, then they fight it out on each other for her? :sweatsm:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hmm 20men to 1 lady... would be like primary school outing... 1 teacher to 20 students...

hmm den wouldn't it be a gay outing? cos the 20 guys are suppose to hold each other's hand... ;p

:eek: hahaha *faints*

Drudkh said:
i do agree with the idea but what if 15 guys eye on 1 gal, then they fight it out on each other for her? :sweatsm:

may the best man win! :sweat:

action pictures opportunities!:bsmilie:

So... it'll be like eye for a guy.... many guys to one gal....
But without the Dennis Keller types?
;p

And of course... without the hunks....
:bsmilie:

Just another 1/3 f-stop...:)

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

And not to forget....

PUT YOUR FINGER ON YOUR LIPS

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Benign said:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I have the same opinion here. However, as an outing to get to know more friends with the same singles' heart, I don't see why such outing is going to hurt!!:sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.