CS Single's Night

CS Singles Night?


Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2004
338
0
16
West
#1
Hey guys, with the topic on Couples meeting in CS. So have this idea of having Singles night for CS people. Program or activities should include, pair photography competition and etc? Do you think its a good idea to have? :bsmilie:

What do you guys think ?:dunno:
 

Jul 28, 2004
338
0
16
West
#3
ha...well thats where we can use this chance to get more ladies interested in photography and introduce them to clubsnap.
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#4
hmm 20men to 1 lady... would be like primary school outing... 1 teacher to 20 students...

hmm den wouldn't it be a gay outing? cos the 20 guys are suppose to hold each other's hand... ;p
 

Jul 28, 2004
338
0
16
West
#7
Benign said:
First of all, it is not the problem of men outnumbered women. But are the women worthy of having so many men around them lor :bsmilie:
Good way of looking at things man! :bsmilie:
 

Terence

Senior Member
Nov 16, 2003
4,751
0
0
I'm a Llama!
#9
Keep up the blabber, I'm sure the ladies will find you lot real attractive...
 

Drudkh

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2004
6,129
0
0
lulu island
#10
i do agree with the idea but what if 15 guys eye on 1 gal, then they fight it out on each other for her? :sweatsm:
 

Jul 30, 2005
203
0
0
33
singapore
#12
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hmm 20men to 1 lady... would be like primary school outing... 1 teacher to 20 students...

hmm den wouldn't it be a gay outing? cos the 20 guys are suppose to hold each other's hand... ;p
:eek: hahaha *faints*
 

Jul 28, 2004
338
0
16
West
#14
Drudkh said:
i do agree with the idea but what if 15 guys eye on 1 gal, then they fight it out on each other for her? :sweatsm:
may the best man win! :sweat:
 

Zplus

Senior Member
Mar 16, 2002
2,397
0
0
19
Some equitorial, tropical isle
#18
So... it'll be like eye for a guy.... many guys to one gal....
But without the Dennis Keller types?
;p

And of course... without the hunks....
:bsmilie:

Just another 1/3 f-stop...:)
 

jsbn

Senior Member
Jul 24, 2002
2,944
0
0
Planet Eropagnis
#19
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hmm 20men to 1 lady... would be like primary school outing... 1 teacher to 20 students...

hmm den wouldn't it be a gay outing? cos the 20 guys are suppose to hold each other's hand... ;p
And not to forget....

PUT YOUR FINGER ON YOUR LIPS

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

unclej

New Member
Mar 22, 2004
16
0
0
#20
Benign said:
First of all, it is not the problem of men outnumbered women. But are the women worthy of having so many men around them lor :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I have the same opinion here. However, as an outing to get to know more friends with the same singles' heart, I don't see why such outing is going to hurt!!:sweatsm:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom