CS pool/snooker club

SnagIt

Aug 27, 2010
As stated, any one here playing pool/billards ?

Oh I used to, back in the varsity days... but now I think the cue stick has already grown a branch or two... ;)

Cool. We should gather players and draft a few matches after outing / poisoning session one day :D

Oh I used to, back in the varsity days... but now I think the cue stick has already grown a branch or two... ;)

You have your own cue stick??

I haven't invested in a cue stick but I've been playing for quite some time. Dunno why still miss the shot sometimes. Hope some bros here can share the techniques

You have your own cue stick??

I haven't invested in a cue stick but I've been playing for quite some time. Dunno why still miss the shot sometimes. Hope some bros here can share the techniques

Aiyah... cheap cheap one lah... sometimes better to have your own cue stick instead of those at the facilities - dunno... never play too long already... Sometimes the facilities one all senget one - aim straight also cannot hit dead center on the cue ball so how to play? :bsmilie:

Me lousy player also... plus so long never play, skill even more koyak...

But my cue stick I think long gone liao, never take care of it - sure bend one - wood...

Quite true. Those cue at facilities are normally "abused" so quality jialat one. Some shops may still have good ones.

But I consider those who invest in a cue are serious about playing.

Eh, hitting straight isn't easy as it sounds you know. It requires steady reach which involes proper proper arm motion and steady support.

Quite true. Those cue at facilities are normally "abused" so quality jialat one. Some shops may still have good ones.

But I consider those who invest in a cue are serious about playing.

Eh, hitting straight isn't easy as it sounds you know. It requires steady reach which involes proper proper arm motion and steady support.

no lah... I bought mine overseas, cheap cheap... just select the straighter ones... I'm sure not completely straight unless you're willing to $$$ big bucks... but for me, better than those at facilities. Sometimes too many peeps left with only those really curvy ones... :bsmilie: You miscue, the clue ball enter next table's hole how? :bsmilie:

no lah... I bought mine overseas, cheap cheap... just select the straighter ones... I'm sure not completely straight unless you're willing to $$$ big bucks... but for me, better than those at facilities. Sometimes too many peeps left with only those really curvy ones... :bsmilie: You miscue, the clue ball enter next table's hole how? :bsmilie:

wah. cue from oversea?

Scaredly we are the victim haha. My recent game with my friend got some folks knocked white ball out of table. My friend was walking around to aim then he stepped on the rolling ball and almost fell down :sweat:

The cheap cheap shops cue lousy but table also. For decent tables have to pay like 10-12$ :confused:

wah. cue from oversea?

Scaredly we are the victim haha. My recent game with my friend got some folks knocked white ball out of table. My friend was walking around to aim then he stepped on the rolling ball and almost fell down :sweat:

The cheap cheap shops cue lousy but table also. For decent tables have to pay like 10-12$ :confused:

No lah, I was overseas, so bought it there loh... long time ago already!

Here, I've never played so far...

wah. cue from oversea?

10-12 per hour?

10-12 per hour?

yeah. At bugis/orchard there are a few shops with quite good quality tables and cues. I remember it's like 12$/ hour

At my workplace got a table which is quite good also but can only play from Mon-Fri 6-9pm. And can be crowded sometimes.

I have a feeling Jacob's the pro here... :bsmilie: Time being, I'll pass coz too many things going on for me the coming weeks. You two should just go right ahead! I might join future matches

I have a feeling Jacob's the pro here... :bsmilie: Time being, I'll pass coz too many things going on for me the coming weeks. You two should just go right ahead! I might join future matches

Ok. Hope I can bear with Jabobs' thrashing while waiting for you to come :D

Last edited:

Ok. Hope I can bear with Jabobs' thrashing while waiting for you to come :D

Sorry oh..I'm not Pro..:nono:
Almost 7-8 years didn't touch the wooden cue..:(

Sorry oh..I'm not Pro..:nono:
Almost 7-8 years didn't touch the wooden cue..:(

:bsmilie::bsmilie: lemme count mine.... 1,2,3..........13, 14, 15, 16, 17.... okay, it's 17 years for me... you win! You more pro than me! :bsmilie: