CS P&P section

Zzmaimai

Nov 18, 2009
is too sleazy. had became a breeding ground for hum sup lo(s) and GWCs.

That is all.

well, be the change that you want to see. :)

a wise man once told me, "you can only control yourself.. if you try to control others, you will only kill yourself and achieve nothing." :)

that said, there was a time when constructive criticism with valid points of view was taken seriously.. those days are becoming scarce, what with the amount of nosebleeders hiding behind screens and providing ad hominem attacks against such. :)

answers to technical comments include:

"i'm in the industry mar. i know better. i think it is good! so since i'm in the industry, it has to be good."

"oh, his views so many.. so must be good."

Last edited:
well, Thank you.

People can argue whatever they want, but many of those threads were started by participants of the organised group shoots. They say "FASHION" but what is the output? Poor lighting, poor direction, nothing about fashion but poor shots of girls.

Where are the pros? Don't they post on CS anymore?

Why this topic is back every week........?

Just don't be too bothered, and pursue what you believe in. :)

The problem is getting worst. The rate at poorly executed shoots appearing had increased sharply. Saddens me a million years.

is too sleazy. had became a breeding ground for hum sup lo(s) and GWCs.

That is all.

Wow! You must be a saint! You live in the heavens with God and all the perfect people. Sorry, I live on earth and with all the mundane people which make this world beautiful. You and I are not of the same frequency, thus I won't elaborate.

The problem is getting worst. The rate at poorly executed shoots appearing had increased sharply. Saddens me a million years.

It used to upset me when i see those lousy photo. But slowly i realise that i shouldn't be bothered and it mustn't affect my work or passion in photography. I choose to stay focus and putting those time and effort in my photo instead.

As Singapore's leading photography forum, it is sad that standards had been dropping in the P&P section

TS: Solution is simple. Don't go there if you feel its gone down the drain. The internet is full of other wonderful forums/image sites which have quality work on PnP - just do a google search.

Where are the pros? Don't they post on CS anymore?
They are probably too bz earning money from their shoots to care. :bsmilie:

As Singapore's leading photography forum, it is sad that standards had been dropping in the P&P section

There are millions of things out in the world to be sad about. :)

TS: Solution is simple. Don't go there if you feel its gone down the drain. The internet is full of other wonderful forums/image sites which have quality work on PnP - just do a google search.

They are probably too bz earning money from their shoots to care. :bsmilie:

yes, but somehow, I still come back to CS as this was where I learnt so much about photography. It kind of pains me.

have you done anything to improve standards? some constructive suggestions would be great

I suggest stopping the organising of XMM shoots.

TS, btw setting a new account in CS and spamming post to vent your unhappiness wouldn't help CS in anyway.

and all the uncouth lingerie shoots. Judging from results, it is obvious participants have no proper lighting setup.

perhaps u would like to organise one and guide them? :cool:

talk very easy lor..:sticktong