CS Newbies Birthday Shots


Status
Not open for further replies.

cillin

New Member
Apr 17, 2002
397
0
0
48
Jurong West
Visit site
#1
First time shooting in such low light. Just want to share and to try out, no external flash. All are resize and sharpened. Some of the shots are cropped. Only 5 shots. Too shy to take too many shots.

Comments are always welcome.

CS 1st Birthday
 

funksoulava

Senior Member
Oct 21, 2002
803
0
16
Visit site
#10
Originally posted by Wai


wonder what will happen if the sling give way :D
Ah wai ah wai......if like that the sling can give way, what makes you think it won't when you sling it on your neck? :kok: ;p
 

tsdh

New Member
Jul 8, 2002
340
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
#11
Originally posted by Wai
wonder what will happen if the sling give way :D
If the sling give way, the next day he will change to 1Ds, moving from black lens to white lens.... :bsmilie:
 

SMM

New Member
Nov 21, 2002
159
0
0
44
Central
#14
Originally posted by pker88
looks like SMM is looking forward to something
hee a free D100
heheee
Ya lor, see my neck so long.:bsmilie:

Thanks Cillin. You took a flattering picture of me, I like it. :thumbsup:
 

Wai

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
5,270
0
36
39
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
#15
Originally posted by funksoulava


Ah wai ah wai......if like that the sling can give way, what makes you think it won't when you sling it on your neck? :kok: ;p
cos i seldom sling my camera around my neck....
and i use optech and not nikon sling :devil:

/me run away
 

funksoulava

Senior Member
Oct 21, 2002
803
0
16
Visit site
#16
Originally posted by pker88
i like this pic
http://www.pbase.com/image/11002425

looks like SMM is looking forward to something
hee a free D100
heheee ;p

Originally posted by SMM


Ya lor, see my neck so long.:bsmilie:

Thanks Cillin. You took a flattering picture of me, I like it. :thumbsup:
Neck so long becos waiting for someone to 'sponsor' you a D100? ;)
 

cillin

New Member
Apr 17, 2002
397
0
0
48
Jurong West
Visit site
#17
Originally posted by funksoulava


Neck so long becos waiting for someone to 'sponsor' you a D100? ;)
Waiting for her banker to sponsor

To SMM,
You are welcome, is one of the chance I get to shoot, shoot and shoot without people staring at me, :D
 

SMM

New Member
Nov 21, 2002
159
0
0
44
Central
#18
Originally posted by funksoulava
Neck so long becos waiting for someone to 'sponsor' you a D100? ;)
:devil: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom