CS mollers in TST II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
Hot hot .... tomorrow the Sunday Times will feature some gossips and childish interviews and comments on the CS mollers and shooters :sweat::sweat::sweat:

Looking forward to who are the mollers, organizers and shooters kanna interviewed this time round ....:bsmilie::sweatsm:

Last edited:

evo-lution

Jan 28, 2008
How u noe? U work for the press?:dunno:

jlkk76

Dec 28, 2006
Tampines
today straits times got adv abt molo paper mah...

I also wonder who..:think:

Jun 5, 2008
PenguinVille.
Hot hot .... tomorrow the Sunday Times will feature some gossips and childish interviews and comments on the CS mollers and shooters :sweat::sweat::sweat:

Looking forward to who are the mollers, organizers and shooters kanna interviewed this time round ....:bsmilie::sweatsm:
har? *word count*

evo-lution

Jan 28, 2008
you too yandao..

later the reporter cannot do work.. :bsmilie:

you go and pole dance at hdb playground at midnight luh.. after that sure make news.. can also get interviewed.. :)
I can call for u! But i will make sure the photographer comes before the reporter:bsmilie:

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
wats the nick? i never notice leh... pm me... gum xia :lovegrin:
The resurrection of Averal, the fetish speciality model who then complained of hum sup photogs? :angel:

Jun 5, 2008
PenguinVille.
maybe she staging a comeback concert lah, tomorrow is the preview opening...

iirc, she still owe me an apology... if you see her, let me know, i'll suspend her again indefinitely until i get my apology. :devil:
i believe she owes the whole community an apology. not just you ;)

scandal599

Deregistered
Nov 28, 2007
Escaped from Gotham Asylum
maybe she staging a comeback concert lah, tomorrow is the preview opening...

iirc, she still owe me an apology... if you see her, let me know, i'll suspend her again indefinitely until i get my apology. :devil:

eh boss...we are all still waiting...my neck also get longer waiting for the apology to arrive.

Jun 5, 2008
PenguinVille.
eh boss...we are all still waiting...my neck also get longer waiting for the apology to arrive.
eh can tell me where's the coming attraction segment in today's paper that hints about tomorrow. i never read st liao so i can't find :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom