CS members from eastern SG come in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSCCDPC

Oct 1, 2003
Feng Shan CC would like to welcome you to our newly setup Digital Photographic Club!!

Special program for the day!!

1. Nature Photography talk by Tan Tze Siong.
Tan Tze Siong is a well known photographer who specializes in Nature Photography and we are honoured tha have him conduct a talk on this subject. So Nature Photo enthusiast don't miss this chance to meet him in person and exchange your experiences.

2. Marine Photography talk by Kelvin Chan.
Kelvin has been taking under-water photographs for many years now. He will be giving an introduction on Marine Photography and will also be displaying some of his under-water housing and equipment. So if you are keen in Marine Photography but is unsure what's needed, this si a golden opportunity not to be missed.

3. Lucky Draw
We will be conducting a lucky draw at the end of the sessions. We will be drawing 50 lucky members who sign up on the day. These 50 lucky members will be given a 2-hour free use of the studio! So what are you waiting for, come on down and sign up as members!!

Be there from 2pm onwards. We will provide light refreshments too!!

See you on Sunday, 5 Oct 2003.

For more enquiries, pls call 6449 5136.

Feng Shan CC is located at 20 Bedok North Street 2. Singapore 469644.

fscc.jpg

fscc4.jpg

Yes there will be courses, seminars & workshops planned for members. Members' benefits will also include discounted rates for studio rental. Pls visit us on 5th Oct to find out more.

iz_k said:
Will there be any courses held in the future? What benefits will members get? What facilities will there be?

Isin't digital too narrow??

The key reason why we state digital is because at the current point in time, we don't have the space and resource for a dark room.

However, members with film based cameras are welcomed. But, pls don't ask us about dark room. Perhaps when the demand is great, we will consider.

andylee said:
Isin't digital too narrow??

Well, any Digital Darkroom then? PCs with Photoshop and large calibrated monitors, film scanners, photo-quality printers, etc. etc....

Well, we are starting humbly with a PC and printer. I will post a equipment list on Friday. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

iz_k said:
Well, any Digital Darkroom then? PCs with Photoshop and large calibrated monitors, film scanners, photo-quality printers, etc. etc....

Person in-charge is Mokhtar.

upz upz upz

Interesting. Is the membership open for Employment Pass holders as well??

that should not be a problem... come join us this Sunday.

Marq21 said:
Interesting. Is the membership open for Employment Pass holders as well??

You're still welcome to join as member so that you can get discount for studio rental...

Nikonian Foo said:
Saw your banner at Bedok Interchange! But unfortunately I shoot slides.

What's the membership fee? any info online? can't make it this weekend for the grand opening though quite interested since its near my hse :p

It will be helpful if there is a website to keep the members updated on the latest courses conducted.

Maybe can post info on course here is CS or have a mailing list to keep members notified.

May not be able to turn up on the opening day but is there someway to sign up after the opening day?

How to sign up? go to counter and ask??

FSCCDPC said:
that should not be a problem... come join us this Sunday.

Sure, I will. Will see you there then... :D

You can just drop by FCSS & ask any of the staff. I will keep CS members updated with this acct.

Shadus said:
What's the membership fee? any info online? can't make it this weekend for the grand opening though quite interested since its near my hse :p

You can drop by FSCC after the opening and ask any staff of FSCC for more details.

Winston said:
It will be helpful if there is a website to keep the members updated on the latest courses conducted.

Maybe can post info on course here is CS or have a mailing list to keep members notified.

May not be able to turn up on the opening day but is there someway to sign up after the opening day?

How to sign up? go to counter and ask??

Updated updated updated

refer to post #1 for exciting happenings on 5 Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.