CS main homepage

Status
Not open for further replies.

JT-Fied

Deregistered
Jan 11, 2009
In e Western part of SINGAPORE
Hey guys have any of u ever wondered why is there a dog( or a fox) at the main homepage of CS??? Does it stand for anything??

Looks like a fox lying in the snow. What's up?

It's a photo shot by one CSer from long long time ago. No special meaning.

you think too much liao..

just FYI

Toys guns are considered as controlled items

Controlled Items: Toy guns, pistols and revolvers

Controlling Authority Information
Singapore Police Force

Licensing Division
391 New Bridge Road
#02-701, Police Cantonment Complex
Singapore 088762

Tel: 6835 0000

information taken from here
http://www.customs.gov.sg/leftNav/trav/dut/Controlled+Goods.htm

It's a symbolism.

If you read the archive in the National Library, Stamford Raffles always hunt foxes in the snowland of Singapore.
that photo also serve a reminder to all the XMMs come to CS, there are wolf among us......

beware.

(no offend to the creator of the wolf image. :))

I didn't realise a simple question would receive such snide remarks. Oh and as for the toy guns, they have all been cleared with customs so thanks for the concern. I think Sion has given me the best explanation.

Plus i wasn't challenging the reason why that particular pic was chosen i was just wondering whether it meant anything or was a symbol or wat. If u guys wanna start getting all personal then be my guest man.

No lah...sometimes members here do express themselves passionately. Haha
As long as they know how to "automatic" and not generate too much friendly fire.

Really there's no meaning behind the image of the fox, was one of the first few members when the forum started. In the past, good photos were hard to come by, now digital... overload! :bsmilie:

So no worries, no hidden agenda, motives in the layout! :bsmilie:

Guess the owners didn't really change much of the main page appearance. Who knows, maybe next week or soon, the photos will be changed?

I didn't realise a simple question would receive such snide remarks. Oh and as for the toy guns, they have all been cleared with customs so thanks for the concern. I think Sion has given me the best explanation.

Plus i wasn't challenging the reason why that particular pic was chosen i was just wondering whether it meant anything or was a symbol or wat. If u guys wanna start getting all personal then be my guest man.

welcome to the kopitiam

Status
Not open for further replies.