CS is Back!

Anyone suffers any side effect because of the disruption of the service e.g. rashes, insomnia, dryness in the throat, frequent visits to toilet etc.? :)

I had frequent visits to the toilet while studying in macs just now, does that count? :bsmilie:

I realized there are actually humans walking around outside. Shocking.

Anyone suffers any side effect because of the disruption of the service e.g. rashes, insomnia, dryness in the throat, frequent visits to toilet etc.? :)

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

So restless today w/o CS :bsmilie:

i resorted to playing stupid mmorpgs like maplestory. its fun to play hacking once in a blue moon(the moon is blue once in 2 years):bsmilie:

anyways, realised nightmare is missing for 4 days already...

you miss him arh??? :bsmilie:

no lar. i'm a frequent at his apad. i like most of the way he shoots landscapes. a lot of tricks can pick up.

the most obvious one would be the "parallel lines shld never meet":bsmilie: now it stuck onto me:sweat:

no lar. i'm a frequent at his apad. i like most of the way he shoots landscapes. a lot of tricks can pick up.

the most obvious one would be the "parallel lines shld never meet":bsmilie: now it stuck onto me:sweat:

Parallel lines should never meet? Try shooting a long road and see if they meet at the end... :bsmilie:

Parallel lines should never meet? Try shooting a long road and see if they meet at the end... :bsmilie:

no lar. just an example quote for keystone effect. dun like buildings to look tilted upwards. unless intended:bsmilie:

anyone notice any differences?

the username is above the post?

Yeah ! CS is back ! .....:heart:.....

THANKS
guys for the upgrade.

It is faster and snappier now !

;) :cool: :thumbsup:

hi, i was away on holiday

and i didn't have cs for 5 days and it was fine. :bsmilie: