CS "critics" suck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bsmilie: This is the kopitiam, so I'm just just talking ****. But then since you say so, I'll let you have it your way. I don't think you suck. However, your comprehension of communication sucks. Your sensitivity to others sucks. Your manners suck. Your ability to see things from different perspective sucks. Are you happy now?

One man's meat is another man's poison. Constructive criticism is fine but let those has not been guilty before cast the first stone. Last but not least, too much of anything can be very exhausting.

well, I am always happy, especially if there are contineous flow of morons for me to play with. By the way, since my comprehension of communication sucks, I won't want you to misunderstand, when I meant moron, you are incuded.

My manner and sensitivity are really none of your concern. How you felt, I don't give a sh*t.

and I continue to be very happy :)

well, I am always happy, especially if there are contineous flow of morons for me to play with. By the way, since my comprehension of communication sucks, I won't want you to misunderstand, when I meant moron, you are incuded.

My manner and sensitivity are really none of your concern. How you felt, I don't give a sh*t.

Your happiness sucks. How you felt sucks. Your sh*t sucks. Your attempt to attack me to make me feel bad sucks. You can dish it out, but you cannot swallow it. This is definitely not a good way to seize the day.

All the world's a suck,
And all the men and women merely suckers and suckees:
They suck or being sucked;
And one man in his time plays many sucks,
His seven sucks. At first the infant, sucking the nipple for milk;
And then the whining school-boy, sucking thumb in class;
And sucking stone morning face, when look into the mirror in the bathroom;
And then the lover, sucking and licking like nobody business;
Then a soldier, who would say his army days were not suck?
And then the justice, oops! If you rich and powerful, it isn't suck afterall.
The sixth sucks, with a belly as big as a barrel, one might say....how to suck!
Last suck of all, what's wrong with SUCKS!

Sucksphere.........

Bob has finally comes down from "Twin Peaks" and delivered the last juicy words.

I don't think I can add anything more eloquantly and succinctly to that.

You win liao Bob. :sweatsm:

Your happiness sucks. How you felt sucks. Your sh*t sucks. Your attempt to attack me to make me feel bad sucks. You can dish it out, but you cannot swallow it. This is definitely not a good way to seize the day.

My happiness is none of you concern, really. If I am happy and that bothers you, great.

oh, btw, Sorry, if you want to suck and swallow, be my guess.

oh man, seems like there can never be a proper debate or dialogue in CS. so many people just enjoy firing at each other with who knows some cow sense whatsoever, that just sucks big time. going by the needs of CSers, we should have a Crossfire Corner set up. can call it the Sucky Corner also. any non intellectual war of words can go there.

Bob has finally comes down from "Twin Peaks" and delivered the last juicy words.

I don't think I can add anything more eloquantly and succinctly to that.

You win liao Bob. :sweatsm:

What happen to HS????

eikin, a proper debate, you need to have someone semi intelligent to debate with, you ned someone who can communicate in proper communication protocal, ie language, to debate with, and last and not least, you need someone who has the right spirit to debate with. Occasionally, you will find one, but by an large, you are right, it's a non-intellectual war of words

eikin, a proper debate, you need to have someone semi intelligent to debate with, you ned someone who can communicate in proper communication protocal, ie language, to debate with, and last and not least, you need someone who has the right spirit to debate with. Occasionally, you will find one, but by an large, you are right, it's a non-intellectual war of words

You forgot to say that you also need people who won't end the so called "debate" by saying, out of argument : "U don't like it but it's like that, I dun give a damn about what feel or think, that's the way I am, the rest sucks..."

And proper communication would be : "be my guest... "

Hi Deadpoet,

One day I hope we get to meet.

Though I may not agree with what you write most times, there underlies a witt I can relate to....

Don't get me wrong.

I don't take all you say as a joke; it's is just that I see (I think) your own personal humor behind some of it.

no matter how crass

Excuse me if I have missed it before now.

:)

Last heard he has joined The Proper Debating Team. :bsmilie:

first you operated on him, and now you recruited him into your team, oh Chairman of TPBT, what is it you possess to command such irresistible attraction from HS? oh great one, have pity on us who've not been graced by your attention and tell us your secrets :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.