Visit site
Top 3 complaints in the last 12 months:

1) MRT fare hike

2) Movie ticket price hike

3) Starhub Cable Sports Channel price hike

Any more? :rolleyes:

togu said:
Hrm.... we should close Kopitiam. :devil:

Just tongue in cheek sir......though I suspect this thread will be short lived :embrass:

i share ur sentiments... dun think this thread will survive too long.. :sweat:

Naw, that's the admin's job, fortunately. ;p

Perhaps it's time we should take more pictures tho. :gounce:

Shoot Shoot Shoot!

If no complaints, CS can be know as Compliance Society.

Everything put to us, we just accept like a daughther-in-law. :D

Just don't see it as complaints, those are voices we hope someone maling the decision can hear.

Hmm, maybe should exclude Kopitiam from "get new" too.. haa haa

Can't help it.

+1 before lock.

SniperD said:
Actually.. complaining is a typical Singaporean attitude due to our suppressed lifestyle :)
PRO COMMENT! :thumbsup:

dkw said:
Top 3 complaints in the last 12 months:

1) MRT fare hike

2) Movie ticket price hike

3) Starhub Cable Sports Channel price hike

Any more? :rolleyes:

are u complaining abt their complaining ? :think:

Its ok actually to rant about certain issues becasue afterall its the kopitiam.
But we must realise that we are on public domain and we should be responsible for comments we make.

I read with interest on the price hike poll. Why start a yes/no poll and then start slamming those who voted yes (by calling them names etc) and then later argue about the lack of democracy?

We can all argue and support our own views, but we must be ready to accept views that are different and take them as food for thought. No need to raise tempers and throw plates.

Why Singaporean love to complain????

There is AN ANSWER for to this...

We have long being TRAINED to ONLY LISTEN and OBEY.. and follow the HEAD.....

As a results, we have been conditioned into a form of SLAVES... that can only take ORDER... or rather... lack of the BALLS to do otherwise...

Look at Hong Kong when they tried to implement laws that will put peoples privacy at risk, and what happen was a MASS PROTEST... and they (the people) KICK their proposal back and let the government know HOW THEY FEEL....

In Singapore... our balls are so TIED up and we can only do the least of all complain, and so call, FEEDBACK...

For goodness sake... try to AIM and shoot at the RIGHT DIRECTION on why we are a Complain Society.. it is due to the HIGH HANDED POLICIES.. that is the problem, and not because people love to...

Remove those laws against freedom of speech, defamation law suits, and so on, and we will be TAKING MORE ACTIONS and lesser complaints....

I am a flame baiter perhaps, but I do LOVE my country, and it really sadden me to see the way it is run..... :angry:

We can have different opinion, but when one is constantly rejecting these in favour of their own opinion, perhaps they are SO SO well feed... and do not know the feeling is like when you try keeping your head about the water....

Typical Singaporean attitudes, is like this I suppose........

Heard some info from my friend working in LTA that come end of May, they will be announcing the addition of new ERP gantries...

+1 before lock too.. :bsmilie:

err i'll like to complain the quality of sunlight is not nice enuff for pics, the grass should be of a higher quality, greener too, erm.. the sky also not blue enuff, sea is too brownish green... sch kids are getting worst, weather too hot, not enuff ice in my kopi-c peng...

if can think of more will add... ;p

Halfmoon said:
Why Singaporean love to complain????

There is AN ANSWER for to this...

We have long being TRAINED to ONLY LISTEN and OBEY.. and follow the HEAD.....

As a results, we have been conditioned into a form of SLAVES... that can only take ORDER... or rather... lack of the BALLS to do otherwise...

Look at Hong Kong when they tried to implement laws that will put peoples privacy at risk, and what happen was a MASS PROTEST... and they (the people) KICK their proposal back and let the government know HOW THEY FEEL....

In Singapore... our balls are so TIED up and we can only do the least of all complain, and so call, FEEDBACK...

For goodness sake... try to AIM and shoot at the RIGHT DIRECTION on why we are a Complain Society.. it is due to the HIGH HANDED POLICIES.. that is the problem, and not because people love to...

Remove those laws against freedom of speech, defamation law suits, and so on, and we will be TAKING MORE ACTIONS and lesser complaints....

I am a flame baiter perhaps, but I do LOVE my country, and it really sadden me to see the way it is run..... :angry:

We can have different opinion, but when one is constantly rejecting these in favour of their own opinion, perhaps they are SO SO well feed... and do not know the feeling is like when you try keeping your head about the water....

Typical Singaporean attitudes, is like this I suppose........

Tongue-in-cheek my friend, suggest you take it as such. I actually think there are plenty of things to complain about, lack of political freedom and the hegemony of the GLCs chief amongst them. BUT, if you want to be effective, you/we need to complain about the right things and in the right way. Cinema tickets?? Good grief, no wonder the *** laugh us out of town.....

in other countries, your complain will be simply ignored, so why bother to complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.