CS Challenge #1: Spirit of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

expro

Apr 4, 2007
CS Challenge #1.
The topic/subject: Spirit of Christmas.
Capture the spirit of Christmas, love, giving, joy, Christmas carols, display........ Let your imagination and creativity flow.

Start Date: 16 Dec 2010.
Closing Date/Time: 27 Dec 2010 8pm.
Winner announce By latest Date/Time: 29 Dec 2010 8pm.
The Winner/New host start a new challenge on 30 Dec 2010........

The Rules...
The host select a topic to start the challenge.
You submit your entires by posting your images in the thread.
The host chooses the winner. The decision of the judge (the Host!) is final.
The judge is not eligible. The winner then chooses the next topic, judges the winner and passes on the baton to that person.

The time frame...

The challenge will run for 11 days, so that it cover at least 2 weekend.
It will start on a Thursday 8pm, close on Monday 8pm (11 days from the start date).
Winner to be announce on Wednesday 8pm.
The winner will have one day to come up with a new challenge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some guidelines:
Post your image in the thread to join in the challenge.
You may enter up to *three* pictures, but try to put them within a single post. Also, please give a title to each photo...makes it easier to differentiate when giving comments.
Limit the size of your entries to conserve bandwidth. Size of picture: 500 pixels on the longest side. As a show of courtesy, and to save bandwidth, please remove the original post when replying, so you don't bring back any previous photos.

eh dun 3 pics. just 1 will do

I agree, just 1 will do. Like "The BIG SHOT" by Nikon, only 1 pic.

You can submit 1, 2 or 3. No problem. Don't worry, these challenge are meant to be fun. Go out and shoot. Cheer! :D

Should organise more of a 1 day outing and submit the photos the same day you take, something like the canon photomarathon.

not to rain on your parade... but did you write in to our Admins for approval for this contest/challenge? :think:

not to rain on your parade... but did you write in to our Admins for approval for this contest/challenge? :think:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=813157
:think: The initial idea of the challenge's thread was post 4 days ago. No moderator suggested about writing to the admin for approval. So can we go ahead with the challenge? :confused:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=813157
:think: The initial idea of the challenge's thread was post 4 days ago. No moderator suggested about writing to the admin for approval. So can we go ahead with the challenge? :confused:

silence doesn't mean consent... besides, with so many threads running ard, do you expect the mods to read everyone?

and it is basic courtesy, isn't it? CS belongs to the Admins - their house, their rules. it would polite to at least ask them?

How do we contact the admin?

This challenge is temporary on hold. I have email the admin for the approval.
Please do not submit your entries yet, till we hear from the admin.
Thank you!

:dunno: Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.clubsnap.org.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<webmaster@clubsnap.com>:
user is over quota
:dunno:

We'll just have to wait for some moderator to help us with this challenge approval.

Last edited:
try dropping it to the feedback section? i dunno

:dunno: Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.clubsnap.org.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<webmaster@clubsnap.com>:
user is over quota
:dunno:

We'll just have to wait for some moderator to help us with this challenge approval.

PM Darren,Simon or Edmund instead...

The intent is good and encouraging. Let's hope no objections from the mods.

silence doesn't mean consent... besides, with so many threads running ard, do you expect the mods to read everyone?

and it is basic courtesy, isn't it? CS belongs to the Admins - their house, their rules. it would polite to at least ask them?

nightwolf75,

One question. Are those posts in the "Exhibitions and Events" forum pre-approved before they are allow to post? :think:

They don't look pre-approved to me. :dunno:

Is it because we post it in the wrong forum?
Please enlighten me.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.