CS Car Thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
Well as the title suggests, it's about cars :sweat: Lately, since there more car discussions in Kopitiam might as well combine everything into one MEGA thread :lovegrin: Those with pics of their rides, feel free to post them in this thread (Will post mine once I get my car ;) )

Klose said:
Well as the title suggests, it's about cars :sweat: Lately, since there more car discussions in Kopitiam might as well combine everything into one MEGA thread :lovegrin: Those with pics of their rides, feel free to post them in this thread (Will post mine once I get my car ;) )
Once you got yours? You mean you've already ordered but not received yet? What make and model?

Virgo said:
Once you got yours? You mean you've already ordered but not received yet? What make and model?

Still awaiting delivery :cry: Actually only ordered it like 30 days ago so cant expect it to come so soon :sweat: Suzuki Swift 2006 1.5AT - SGH*****

Klose said:
Still awaiting delivery :cry: Actually only ordered it like 30 days ago so cant expect it to come so soon :sweat: Suzuki Swift 2006 1.5AT - SGH*****
Swee...it's a good car I heard. The long wait is well worth it when you get to see your new babe. It's also excruciating during the wait...;p

Virgo said:
Swee...it's a good car I heard. The long wait is well worth it when you get to see your new babe. It's also excruciating during the wait...;p

It's too long, want to drive it to camp before I ORD :sweat:

Klose said:

I was checking out the plates on the roads while driving .... I would have love SGD ....Singapore Dollar ;) ....

Your plate will be our very own SGH --- Singapore General Hospital :bsmilie:.... no offence ... cant help it ..... tendency to relate

SGX would be cool too...Singapore Exchange :)

SGT --- > Sergeant ?

so who owns a SGA xxxx Y here ? :bsmilie:

helfizad said:
hey just order my new baby black lancer

wonder when can i write this ??? :(

blazingflames18 said:
I was checking out the plates on the roads while driving .... I would have love SGD ....Singapore Dollar ;) ....

Your plate will be our very own SGH --- Singapore General Hospital :bsmilie:.... no offence ... cant help it ..... tendency to relate

SGX would be cool too...Singapore Exchange :)

SGT --- > Sergeant ?

Number and last alphabet more impt to me :sweat:

Klose said:

Wow Suzuki Swift 2006 1.5AT. For me i will go for Suzuki Swift 2006 1.6 Sport manual gear at Power Bhp at 125 :thumbsup: $58,900

Koelsch said:
so nic, when are you gonna give me a joyride? :bsmilie:

When u become botak :bsmilie:

JL1500k said:
Wow Suzuki Swift 2006 1.5AT. For me i will go for Suzuki Swift 2006 1.6 Sport manual gear at Power Bhp at 125 :thumbsup: $58,900

manual :thumbsd: no resale value :bsmilie:

Virgo said:
Good things never come easy...well worth the wait.

Drive it to camp to 'dian'? :bsmilie:

No la, can wake up later instead of getting up early to take the chartered transport into and out of camp everyday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.