CS Car Thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Suzuki Swift 1.5 Pic is coming.

I'm aiming Suzuki Swift 1.6 Sport version BHP at 125 ;p

Found something cool ;p

http://www.finalgear.com/

You can download all the Top Gear and Fifth Gear Episodes here :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Klose said:
Never trust reviews.

I'm doing 12.8km/l

Don't trust manufacturer's claims either. In my case, stated is 10.2 L/100km (9.8 km/l) but according to the trip computer, i'm getting 13.6 L/100km (7.35 km/l)... thirsty.. But then again it really depends on how you drive too. :think:

Denosha said:
Don't trust manufacturer's claims either. In my case, stated is 10.2 L/100km (9.8 km/l) but according to the trip computer, i'm getting 13.6 L/100km (7.35 km/l)... thirsty.. But then again it really depends on how you drive too. :think:

I can do 13.5 but that means revving up to 2 rpm max :sweat:

Erm, you mean 13.5 km/L right. That's would be nearly 2x better fuel consumption then what I'm getting.. :(

Anyway, how's the build? Has Suzuki improved in that area over the past few years?

Denosha said:
Erm, you mean 13.5 km/L right. That's would be nearly 2x better fuel consumption then what I'm getting.. :(

Anyway, how's the build? Has Suzuki improved in that area over the past few years?

yup that's correct.

Quite solid, it's a cheap golf :bsmilie: Power is there but I wish it had even more power :bsmilie:

Anyway I believe 1.5cc car fuel comsumption is still better than 1.6cc car.

Status
Not open for further replies.