CS 3 Adobe

Status
Not open for further replies.

richliow

Jul 9, 2005
Hi,
is there anyway to buy OEM versions of Adobe CS?
if its possible at all?

richliow

Jul 9, 2005
is there one in the first places? :dunno:

this i like to know also
this is something that I hope to find out also.....
without which, we have to pay for the expensive version

zhangyb

Aug 1, 2004
as far as i know, there is no OEM version.

richliow

Jul 9, 2005
btw,
it seems to be cheaper to buy the MAC version...
can any bro here confirm that for me?

2 thousand over dollars???
if u have a version of CS2 or slighty earlier go look for an upsell or upgrade pack which entitles you for a free upgrade to CS3. that's what i did and i ended saving about $1,200. got the creative suite 2 premium (upsell from photoshop CS2) which entitles me to a free upgrade to creative suite 3 design premium + photoshop CS3 extended + flash CS3 Professional.

richliow

Jul 9, 2005
if u have a version of CS2 or slighty earlier go look for an upsell or upgrade pack which entitles you for a free upgrade to CS3. that's what i did and i ended saving about $1,200. got the creative suite 2 premium (upsell from photoshop CS2) which entitles me to a free upgrade to creative suite 3 design premium + photoshop CS3 extended + flash CS3 Professional.
sorry, did i manage to understand correct.
are you saying that if we have CS2, the CS3 upgrade comes totally free?

sorry, did i manage to understand correct.
are you selling that if we have CS2, the CS3 upgrade comes totally free?
no... if u buy Creative Suite 2 during the qualifying period (promo ends 25th June) or any upgrade or upsell package for CS2 you're entitled to a free upgrade to CS3. which CS3 package depends on which qualifying software you bought.

the qualifying packages will have a sticker on it informing you of which upgrade you're entitled to.

richliow

Jul 9, 2005
no... if u buy Creative Suite 2 during the qualifying period (promo ends 25th June) or any upgrade or upsell package for CS2 you're entitled to a free upgrade to CS3. which CS3 package depends on which qualifying software you bought.

the qualifying packages will have a sticker on it informing you of which upgrade you're entitled to.

I went around searching...but cant find CS2 anyway.....will you be able to recommend a retailer?
thanks

richliow

Jul 9, 2005
i got mine from Macshop at Funan. I think MI on the 5th floor also has a few copies left. U can also try infocomm on the forth floor.
so how much is the CS2 ? thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom