Status
Not open for further replies.

tammysh

Jul 11, 2009
Took some snapshots of my crystals.

crystalflower-1.jpg

Lotousflower-1.jpg

Bottle-1-1.jpg

most of the shots seems to be a little underexposed. i maybe totally wrong though. is tat a real window u are shooting at or a cookie in front of a strobe?

i think the crystals need abit more thought into the lighting setup to make it "WOW".

is tat a real window u are shooting at or a cookie in front of a strobe?".

Not sure what you meant, but I guess you are referring to photo#3, the leave is actually inside the bottle.

i think the crystals need abit more thought into the lighting setup to make it "WOW".

I agreed. I don't seem to be able to capture the crystal brilliance although it is present at that moment of photo taking.

Not sure what you meant, but I guess you are referring to photo#3, the leave is actually inside the bottle.

referring to the light source. from the shadow on the table, it looks like the light came from the window.

I agreed. I don't seem to be able to capture the crystal brilliance although it is present at that moment of photo taking.

what the eye see and camera capture is quite different. consider using more than 1 light source or using reflectors to get the light to hit from various angles.

referring to the light source. from the shadow on the table, it looks like the light came from the window..

Yes, you are right and sunlight from the window is the main source.

what the eye see and camera capture is quite different. consider using more than 1 light source or using reflectors to get the light to hit from various angles.

Never tried reflectors or used one before, can a mirror be used as a replacement.

flipfreak,

thanks for the info, will definitely tried it to see the difference.

Bought some durian the D2 variety. Wow very surprise how heavenly it taste. So sweet, bitter and creamy, with small seed too. I used to think Red Prawn was one of the best, now I changed my mind, its D2 for me.

durian1-1.jpg

durian2-1.jpg

durian3-1.jpg

durian4-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.