crumpler shoulder strap padding.... where to buy/order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

desmondwong

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.picturesky.com
hello people.......

any idea where i can get or order the shoulder strap for crumpler bags as the Weenie i got from CP doesn't come with the strap.

thanx in advance.

try 77th street, abt S$25...saw before at far east plaza branch...;)

ouch.. so expensive... X_X

Originally posted by desmondwong

which CP did you go to? i asked the one at peninsula plaza and they said they don't sell it..... :(

i should able to get it.... maybe in my next MO for inserts and loli bags and shoulder pads.....

i need to get it ASAP. how soon is your MO?

soon? hm.... i think it's gonna take a while cause i already did one... so maybe do anothre one next month... but don't be too keen in it.... it's only a maybe.... you better go and search for some other source...

but acutally i got one old version strap.... if you don't mind i can sell it to ya for a cheap price....

WholeStrap1.jpg

Strap1.jpg

here ya go... second hand one hor....

which CP did you go to? i asked the one at peninsula plaza and they said they don't sell it..... :(

CP @ Peninsular.

Well, i am not sure why the said tha because i bought mine there only a few days back....

Originally posted by Wolfgang

CP @ Peninsular.

Well, i am not sure why the said tha because i bought mine there only a few days back....

it's up to you... mine's always available .... casue now i got a new one...

alright. will go down CP again to find out before going to 77th St @ FEP..... if die die really cannot find then i get from sianzrong....

but somehow it looks like the one i have on my Seedy Three... they have new design?

Any tried the Domke sling pads instead? I reckon they are more comfy over the Crumpler issued items. Just my 2 cents.:D

that one is the old design... which i suppose is on your seedy three... the new range will have round logos instead of square logos on them....

ok the strap will always available... :D

Originally posted by werx
Any tried the Domke sling pads instead? I reckon they are more comfy over the Crumpler issued items. Just my 2 cents.:D

it might be so, but i do not need such an expensive one coz it's not for me but my gf who intends to use it on a Weenie..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.