crumpler questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

10-Dee-Q

Oct 19, 2006
hi' i'm new and i'm looking for a bag for my camera and stuff (450D+IS Kit lens, 70-200 f4L, Sigma 30 f1.4, canon 50 f1.8 MKII, and soon canon 17-55mm f2.8 IS)
anyway i'm actually quite like the crumpler 6MDH and i hope it can fit everything that i own with ease, however today when i saw it in the store, i realise thta the crumpler inner lining is "hairy" cloth compared to lowenpro's smoth inner lining.
i'm afraid thta the "lint" from the crumpler inner lining can sneak inside the camera or lens ?
and if let's say we take the equipment to the beach will the sand that goes in inside the bag will be hard to clean ?? in this case i think the lowenpro's is easier to clean and wash/

please comment, thank you.
10-Dee-Q is online now Report inappropriate post or spam Edit/Delete Message

I know everyone go for Crumpler because they are colorful and nice. But, they are not so professtional in making camera bags. In contrast, Lowerpro is different, they have experience and the bags aran't that nice compared to Crumpler. I doubt their bags are so poor quality and my Crumpler bag is not hairy. By the way, can you put so many thing in the 6MDH? :eek:

I don think 7 Million can hold all your gears if you bring them all out at once...

So far my 7 million can hold:
1. 400D+tamron 17-50 (Center Divider)
2. 430EX II (Right Divider)
3. 50mm F1.8 (Right Divider)
4. Tamron 70-300mm (Left Divider)
5. Rocket Blower (Left Divider)

Just added another lens in my collection so i don think i can fit in where my rocket blower locates.
If you're bringing all of them out at once, i suggest getting something much bigger than 7 Million~

I don think 7 Million can hold all your gears if you bring them all out at once...

Just added another lens in my collection so i don think i can fit in where my rocket blower locates.
If you're bringing all of them out at once, i suggest getting something much bigger than 7 Million~

What? and i'm actually looking for 5 or 6 MDH cause the 7 looks too big :(

Of course u can. The rocket blower is flexible. Either keep in the front pouch or the 2 side slots next to where the carrying sling joins the main bag

The price difference between 6MD & 7MD is $10.
I would prefer to take the 7MD to have a bit more of space in case for more stuff.
Anything bigger, get the Brazillion.

I happen to think that a $7MH is really plenty:

287028029_iz3Qa-M.jpg

Travelling companion <- Samurai Sword... :D sorry, tripod carrier or sling it over your back, you don't want to carry all that weight on one shoulder...

problem for me with the 7 million was when i put in the grip for my d80! aiyoh when i carry i can feel it poking my back!

hi how about your tripod? hand carry?
i am facing this problem..

Lowepro bags will come with tripod 'holders' like their rover or compurover series just to name some. Cant go wrong with lowepro bags ;)

how much is the $6MH and $7MH?

thanks.

Crumpler shop is selling the 7MDH at $168, if I remember correctly. So John 3:16's price is definitely good. Would've bought from them had I known. Got mine from Crumpler in Paragon.

:Later,

hmm i have heard from my fren who own crumpler that its not very useful and small infact for a 165 6MD.

i saw a lowepro one i think its a d100? can hold much more, got a top easy access, more straps to sling on add ons, and bigger none to say. going for only 190$ at CP! thats like 70$ cheaper than 6MD.

btw, all lowepro bags at CP go for 50% when u ask them.

I think a 7MDH will be just enuff for TS's stuff, albeit a bit squeezy. An alternative to consider will be Lowepro's Stealth Reporter D300.

6MDH and 7MDH whats is the difference in size?

Status
Not open for further replies.