Crumpler or Lowepro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

artofshuenalogy

Nov 4, 2006
Yo guys...I was thinking was getting a bag that can store my stuff and look gd at the same time. Crumpler 5 million dollar bag could be it. Would be getting a 580EX and Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 maybe. If I were to bring these 2 with my 350D and kit lens would it still fit? And would it fit maybe one more small 50mm f/1.8 or another lens? What bout lowepro? Any gd stuff to recommand? Thanks! Oh yah btw. Can u take out the padding in between for the 5 million dollar bag? :cool:

wah... u got so many stuff, should get the 7million & it will fit all your stuffs.
can get it from TK foto, price of the 7mill quite ok ;)

I would say save the money and get the Bagman brand. Imitation but IMO much more spacious than Crumpler.

get the 7 milliion. 5 million bit smallfor 70-200.

not far off my level of thinking actually!
the less expensive and less screaming "expensive camera gear!" the bag, the less likely you'll become a target for mugging and robbery...(so the theory goes)

obviously sg is supposed to be statistically safer than a lot of other places, but still...:dunno:

not far off my level of thinking actually!
the less expensive and less screaming "expensive camera gear!" the bag, the less likely you'll become a target for mugging and robbery...(so the theory goes)

obviously sg is supposed to be statistically safer than a lot of other places, but still...:dunno:

That one screams that u're selling fake/stolen goods :bsmilie:

stealth reporter 300 will fit everything inside.

lowepro bags are practical.. but they kinda scream "steal me, i have expensive camera gear inside"

Yo guys...I was thinking was getting a bag that can store my stuff and look gd at the same time. Crumpler 5 million dollar bag could be it. Would be getting a 580EX and Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 maybe. If I were to bring these 2 with my 350D and kit lens would it still fit? And would it fit maybe one more small 50mm f/1.8 or another lens? What bout lowepro? Any gd stuff to recommand? Thanks! Oh yah btw. Can u take out the padding in between for the 5 million dollar bag? :cool:

Get a 7 million dollar home.

lowepro bags are practical.. but they kinda scream "steal me, i have expensive camera gear inside"
so does the crumpler... the bag itself is worth stealing... :bsmilie:

does it makes a difference when you have to take out your camera to shoot and ppl can see what you are using is a DSLR and not a compact/prosumer.

I have both 5million and 7million crumplers
If the 70-200 f2.8 is mounted on your 350D, it won't fit inside the 5 million. With it mounted, think the 7 million an barely fit only

if not mounted, it's gonna be quite a tight fit for ur lenses and flash. Suggest you get the 7 million

I have both 5million and 7million crumplers
If the 70-200 f2.8 is mounted on your 350D, it won't fit inside the 5 million. With it mounted, think the 7 million an barely fit only

if not mounted, it's gonna be quite a tight fit for ur lenses and flash. Suggest you get the 7 million

Agree. I'm using the 7 mil and mounted my 70-200 f/4 to my 10D. It still juts out a bit.

does it makes a difference when you have to take out your camera to shoot and ppl can see what you are using is a DSLR and not a compact/prosumer.
there will be times when you need it secured away, or just transporting it.
prosumer cameras get nicked as much as pro/semi ones...

does it make a difference that your camera bag must look hot and sexy? afterall, you dont take pictures with your bag do you...

there will be times when you need it secured away, or just transporting it.
prosumer cameras get nicked as much as pro/semi ones...

does it make a difference that your camera bag must look hot and sexy? afterall, you dont take pictures with your bag do you...

it depends on individuals so i dun put people down on that. bags is as much as a photographic accessories but it can be a fashion statement. being a photographer, even a good one, doesn't mean they cannot have the that preference. of cos, there should be a priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.