Crumpler or Lowepro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all ur valuable comments. I will think bout these two bags ;)

Have got more than 10 camera bags including lowepro computrekker, minitrekker, microtrekker200, slingshot100... etc. Found that my most used one is still the EX180. Cheap and good. Max it could hold was 4X 70-200f2.8, 1x 50mm, 1x 18-55 and a 20D w grip plus lotsa accessories. Too heavy to sling around by then :bsmilie:

Have got more than 10 camera bags including lowepro computrekker, minitrekker, microtrekker200, slingshot100... etc. Found that my most used one is still the EX180. Cheap and good. Max it could hold was 4X 70-200f2.8, 1x 50mm, 1x 18-55 and a 20D w grip plus lotsa accessories. Too heavy to sling around by then :bsmilie:

4 70-200 f/2.8?!? really...any link?

4 70-200 f/2.8?!? really...any link?

No link..

I did it when i had to transport all my lens once..

Actually 70-200f2.8 lens are not wide in diameter.. just heavy.

I put in 1x sigma 70-200, 2x canon 70-200L and a nikon 80-200f2.8 iirc..

4 X lens like Sigma 15-30, 12-24 82mm type might be hard though :)

WOW reali wonderful amount of things you can store with that bag... :thumbsup:

i got one lowepro but think too small....although i am not bring alot since i also don't have much to bring...hahahha...but hor i want a bigger bag...so that can accomodate for later upgrade...crumpler abit steep the price....where can get cheap camera bags with good weather-proof?

No link..

I did it when i had to transport all my lens once..

Actually 70-200f2.8 lens are not wide in diameter.. just heavy.

I put in 1x sigma 70-200, 2x canon 70-200L and a nikon 80-200f2.8 iirc..

4 X lens like Sigma 15-30, 12-24 82mm type might be hard though :)

EX180 is one of the best value even when buy new...but watch out the strap's hook tend to detach from the D ring from the main body due to plastic type.

EX180 is one of the best value even when buy new...but watch out the strap's hook tend to detach from the D ring from the main body due to plastic type.

Nope.. I have 5 of the EX180 which i use to pass gears to my photographers to cover events.. 1 is the older type. The4 other newer ones have the hook and d ring all metal. :)

I would say save the money and get the Bagman brand. Imitation but IMO much more spacious than Crumpler.

Hi:

I am a newbie and also looking for a bag to carry my stuff. May I know where can I get the "Bagman" brand? Thank you.

erm.. is bag pack better of shoulder bags better when i am carrying a few lens and a cam?

I'd say 7-million home. I bought one to use as a "schoolbag". The messenger bags are either too huge or too small. As an added plus, the bag is well padded.

With the inserts removed, it'll fit A4 sized notepads/ books in landscape orientation very nicely. With a single insert, it'll take a DSLR w/ medium zoom lense whilst storing loads of stationary as well.

if you dont intend to add more stuff into your collection, the 7 million would be good.

but if you intend to get say a wide angle and/or a big aperture normal walk about lens, then it wouldn't be enough.

i've a 7 million, and i got a 30D + grip, a 10-22, 17-50 (mounted), a 70-200 2.8, a 550EX and a 50 1.8 + a water bottle.

and my bag is VERY full already. So use my list as a guage on how much the bag can carry.. =)

So where can you get Domke products here in Singapore? Any idea what the prices are like for the backpacks and sling bag? :thumbsup:

CP stocks quite some domke PJ bags. check them out =)

where can I find this bag in singapore? Thanks :bsmilie:
Any NTUC Supermart. =D =D =D

I'm actually trying to find a bag which can hold a few books along with my camera.

Those MRT train rides alone to the other end of the universe of Singapore can be so boring soemtimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.