Crumpler new version million dollar bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

NPC74

Oct 26, 2007
North
Hi all,

Just saw the new version million dollar bag (two clips infront) at Crumpler shop.

Any comments abt it as compare to the older version? size, design?

Thanks..:)

u referring to brazillion dollar home issit? if it is, its not new.

I saw the new designs but didn't buy one. I have the older version of the 6 million dollar home. I like that the new ones come with 2 clip ons at the side instead of a single one in the middle. When I have long lenses at the side compartments, I'm always afraid that it might fall out as the side flaps are not fully secured. I'm considering upgrading to the 7 million. The brazillion is too big for my needs.

i see the new mdh is like smaller than the older version but it cushionin it better than the older 1 more sturdy

The new MDH bags have two "silencer"-flaps stuffed behind the velcro strips on the front cover flap. You can use these flaps to cover the velcro strips to make opening the bag much quieter than before. No more complaints about Crumpler bags being noise-makers. The internal cushions/dividers of the new bags also spot a muted olive colour. In addition, the shoulder pad is newly designed and despite being a little narrower, some say it is more comfortable than the previous version.

I am tempted to buy the new 6MDH in bright blue because it just looks so handsome but the Billingham Hadley Pro won me over ;)

u referring to brazillion dollar home issit? if it is, its not new.

He's referring to this. Used to own the older one before upgrading to this. IMO it's pretty much the same on storage space but feels more sturdy when carried by the handle due to 2 clips on the sides instead of 1 on the center on the older model.

Picture1-26.jpg

Picture2-8.jpg

Picture3-4.jpg

He's referring to this. Used to own the older one before upgrading to this. IMO it's pretty much the same on storage space but feels more sturdy when carried by the handle due to 2 clips on the sides instead of 1 on the center on the older model.

Picture1-26.jpg

looks cool! thinking of upgrading my 6MDH. so i suppose there is a 7MDH version of this right? online stores dosent show any new models yet.

How much is the 7 million? Interested to upgrade from the old version to the new one.

is the new 7 mdh smaller than the older 7 mdh ???
coz i see frm the shop it like more smaller becoz of the thick better side cushion???
correct mi if i wrong thx

Thanks Snoweagle for the pic, yes. This is the one that i'm mentioned. Its very cool!

All the 2,4,5,6 & 7 Million dollar home have changed to this new design.

But it seems like very small as compare to the old version that i had, one thing good is that

the front compartment has velco with it. Cool man! :cool:

The streamlines look nicer but some how the material looks less tough.

I don't really like the new version because of the double fasteners, slow to take gear out which is totally not me :(

The streamlines look nicer but some how the material looks less tough.

Is it???

Anyway, the price for 6 MDH is $156, its same as old version price...;)

Crumpler claim that the volume of the new version is the same as the old one.

However the new version does look smaller compared to the old one.
It certainly looks slimmer. The old one seems to have more width and depth.

Design wise, the new one is definitely more secure and sturdy.... And u can make it "noiseless" if you cover up the 2 small velcro.

Thus, there are both pros and cons with the new version...

Crumpler claim that the volume of the new version is the same as the old one.

However the new version does look smaller compared to the old one.
It certainly looks slimmer. The old one seems to have more width and depth.

Design wise, the new one is definitely more secure and sturdy.... And u can make it "noiseless" if you cover up the 2 small velcro.

Thus, there are both pros and cons with the new version...

It's time for upgrade loh!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.