Crumpler Europe Vs. Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mention, but do check out the currency and shipping rates..bear in mind you have to bear the both shipping charges(Crumpler -> your vpost address in Europe -> your home) :sweat:

Yup, I did.. and I think the price is still reasonable. Just ordered a while ago, they will process in 1-2 days then ship to me 5-8 working days.. waah!! So long, just hope its as good as it looks and I hope my camera fits :cool:

Somehow the european design look more 'refreshing'. I guess it's just different.

Yup, I did.. and I think the price is still reasonable. Just ordered a while ago, they will process in 1-2 days then ship to me 5-8 working days.. waah!! So long, just hope its as good as it looks and I hope my camera fits :cool:

That's fast! :) so you are getting the MessengerBoy4000? nice..FYI it's dimensions are similar to 6MDH but about 6cm wider,so if that can fit your gears, then it shouldn't be a problem.Now you make me want to get mine tomorrow :bsmilie::bsmilie:

That's fast! :) so you are getting the MessengerBoy4000? nice..FYI it's dimensions are similar to 6MDH but about 6cm wider,so if that can fit your gears, then it shouldn't be a problem.Now you make me want to get mine tomorrow :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Yup! the size is just nice. Initially, i want to buy the 6MDH, but… i find it very thick and currently they run out of black color :D

Thanks to everyone who helped!

FYI:

I have ordered from Crumpler UK, then they charged me shipping fee to deliver to VPost UK. But I think its fine, then... After a few days, Vpost received my package and sent me the bill. To my surprise, its so damn expensive!! Waahhh.. I now feel a little regret buying that bag.

I thought shipping fee is only around $20 dollars since the bag weighs less than 1kg. Now, I ended up paying $230 for that bag. $30 dollars more that what I expected. (I'm not rich so $30 kinda bothers me, hehehe :D) It better be worth it Crumpler UK!

Well, I just hope it would arrive soon and in good condition bcause I didn't pay insurance (hehe) just in case something happens . :confused:

just sharing :)

Cos Vpost charge the delivery base on either actual weight or package size (which ever cost more).
I order from B&H also got this problem, small item but they pack in a rather big box. so ended up the overall shipping charge is more then expected. But still after calculated from shipping direct from B&H, Vpost still slightly cheaper. Best is that is still cheaper then local stall... so still worth it.

Hi lawrence, care to give a simple review and some pictures of the messenger boy when it arrives? How padded is it compared to a normal crumpler messenger bag? I'm torn between getting a new delhi and messenger boy.

Now the sterling pound is down. so BBB!

Hi lawrence, care to give a simple review and some pictures of the messenger boy when it arrives? How padded is it compared to a normal crumpler messenger bag? I'm torn between getting a new delhi and messenger boy.

Yup, I will! Dying to get my hands on it! hehehe it should arrive this week :cool: i hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.