Crumpler Europe Vs. Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

LawrenceB

Sep 30, 2009
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Crumpler Europe Vs. Australia:

I just recently found out that there are two kinds of Crumpler, one is Germany and the other Australia.

Now the question is, does anyone know where I could buy Crumpler stuffs from Germany here in SG? Specifically the Messenger Boy 4000

image_small1251444461.jpeg

I really really like this one. I am even willing to have it shipped from UK but I believe they don't offer such service.

Any suggestions? I tried searching from eBay and Amazon US.. seems like they don't have it.

Last edited:
I found this local website that does import from Europe. I'm not sure if they have your model and I haven't used them before

http://shortcutz.multiply.com/

she replied.. and they don't have it.

:angry: Damn u Crumpler Germany!!!

Why can't you sell here!! :hammer:

they don't ship from UK? If not another alternate way is to register to Vpost @ www.vpost.com.sg
They will give you a UK mailing address where you can sent your stuff there. Then Vpost will sent to Singapore with the rest of the other shipments.

she replied.. and they don't have it.

:angry: Damn u Crumpler Germany!!!

Why can't you sell here!! :hammer:

LawrenceB..that's life, the ones that you crave for are the ones that are difficult to attain :)
I am a big fan of Crumpler Europe, especially Crumpler Germany:
http://crumpler.de/?page=categories
I myself own a Crumpler Cheesy Disco, and The Royale which I bought directly from Germany when I was there.
Then I bought Crumpler The Debutard and the Swag, courtesy of a friend who couried it personally to me all the way from Germany hehehe..

And now I'm gunning for the New Delhi 510, and I itchy to get it asap:
http://crumpler.de/?product=New_Delhi_510&colour=Warm_Oatmeal_/_Pumpkin_Orange&page=details&product_id=NDE510-003&size=

mmm...maybe i should check-out vpost services, as mentioned by Cursor :think:

keke...maybe i should sell mine. the ugly divorce from europe. - leather crumpler bag =p.

mmm...if it's a Master Delhi, i'll be the first person to sms you hehehehe

haha...save up one day when u travel to europe u can buy it with tax rebates too =)

I bought a crumpler laptop bag when I was in netherlands and it feels good to know nobody else in SG will have it.

haha...save up one day when u travel to europe u can buy it with tax rebates too =)

definitely!!..this time when my job requires me there again, I will BBB from crumpler,like the kiasu singaporean I am :bsmilie::bsmilie:

I bought a crumpler laptop bag when I was in netherlands and it feels good to know nobody else in SG will have it.

Yup..especially when you enter Crumpler boutiques here and other customers is looking at yours wondering why yours is different from the ones available on display :sweatsm:
BUt i wouldn't say nobody..only the lucky few :devil:

yeah, New Delhi also looks nice. I got stuck choosing between the two ( Messenger Boy & New Delhi) :)

seems like VPOST only ships from their credited websites.. and Crumpler UK is not one of them. :(

seems like VPOST only ships from their credited websites.. and Crumpler UK is not one of them. :(
I use Vpost US to ship my purchases that was ordered from US online stores (Hoodman, B&H, RRS...). Just put the delivery address as your unique Vpost US mailing address (which is given to you when you register for a account). Then you just keep track of Vpost account, when they received your item is will be shown in your account. Just pay for the shipping to Sg to Vpost and it will be shipped to your registered SG address.
So I believe is the same for Vpost UK.

is it just me, or do u find that the crumpler stock in shops always look very old and dusty? if u notice the tag, usually it is dog-eared and look like it been placed on the shelf for along time

Thanks thanks!! I will order one today!!! hehehehe thanks again!

Don't mention, but do check out the currency and shipping rates..bear in mind you have to bear the both shipping charges(Crumpler -> your vpost address in Europe -> your home) :sweat:

is it just me, or do u find that the crumpler stock in shops always look very old and dusty? if u notice the tag, usually it is dog-eared and look like it been placed on the shelf for along time

I think you can always just ask for a new stock. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.