crumpler bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenglw86

Dec 27, 2006
hi, has anybody used the crumpler bucket before? it's an insert for the crumpler messenger bags, enables us to us the messenger bags to hold camera equipment. just wanted to know if it's worth the money

think it's quite value for money, anyway dont see much places still carries them, do you know of any place that are still selling them?

was thinking of ordering over the net. i asked most of the crumpler stores here, they either say it's not sold in SG or it's brought it "once in a while".

I have the bucket for my wonder weenie.
so far it's been worth the money for me. It's good for carrying light equipment and can take normal bumping around quite well.
Holds about 1 body(20D)+2lens+flash and assorted accessories, depending on how you pack.

Of course, there are bigger buckets that can hold more but that will also depend on the size of your messenger bag.

All depends on your needs.

I had a Stealth Reporter, bought a bucket, sold the Stealth Reporter, bought the Stealth Reporter again, and sold the Stealth Reporter and i'm still using the bucket. I guess the bucket really does excel in the convenience part as i can still carry other stuff in my Crumpler bag with 1 350D body, 4-5 lenses with some accessories. And if i do need more space, i just take it out andcarry it on its own and dump more stuff in my bag. So for me, i like it.

I think the bucket is very useful, as it is more flexible when used with the messenger bag. I had been looking around in our local stores, but can't find any. Looks like I have to order online.

Do u think this will work for u?

insertnew.jpg

Just happen to see this and saw ur post. This thing is sold by Perly. I think high chances is that it is not as good as the bucket. I'm also considering it as it is cheap and available. Hope it helps. :)

i have a bucket in my messenger bag. it's my only camera bag. very convenient, sometimes i carry the bucket without the bag.

they're not really cheap, but i like it.

Hurry go crumpler stores now
its in already but they dun haf many pieces
i bought mine today at raffles city's crumpler

Status
Not open for further replies.