Crumpler Bags - Cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabbatical

Jun 17, 2004
Bishan
Hello everyone,

A friend is able to get some great prices for this great Australian label that makes excellent bags, for both laptops and camera equipment. It is much cheaper than what you would get at the local retail store.

If you've been wanting to get one of these bags, now's the chance. Check out the great prices here:

CRUMPLER WEE BEE----------------S$141
CRUMPLER CRIPPYDUCK 15"---------S$155
CRUMPLER MCBAINS 14"------------S$77
CRUMPLER MCBAINS 15"------------S$94
CRUMPLER MCBAINS 16"------------S$103
CRUMPLER SCHOOL HYMN 12"-------S$80
CRUMPLER SCHOOL HYMN 15"-------S$89
CRUMPLER SCHOOL HYMN 17"-------S$97
CRUMPLER ROLL-O-NOTES 14"-------S$116
CRUMPLER WACK-O-PHONE 15"------S$135
CRUMPLER VERY BUSY MAN 16"-----S$147
CRUMPLER CRISP SUIT 16"----------S$182
CRUMPLER SHEEP SCARER 12"------S$211
CRUMPLER BASE TOUCHER 15"------S$235
CRUMPLER TEAM PLAYER 17"-------S$258
CRUMPLER PUPPET 14"-------------S$211
CRUMPLER SHRINKLE 15"-----------S$246
CRUMPLER BRIANS HOT TUB 17"----S$281
CRUMPLER BUDGIE SMUGGLER------S$117
CRUMPLER STAMP CLAIMER---------S$94
CRUMPLER SNAUROS----------------S$75

View the designs here
crumplerbags_.jpg

If you need more details or want to know what the inside looks like, you can hop over to the Australian Crumpler website at http://www.crumpler.com.au/

There are also quite a few smaller CRUMPLER bags for the regular compact analog/digital camera, email me for details and prices on these.

promo.jpg

Hear from you soon.

Cheers

Hmm, not to cause any inconvience to you, but the Stamp Claimer is actually selling at just $50 at Cathay Photo after their usual 20% discount, and the Budgie Smuggler at $83.

i believe i got shrinkle at < S$200 from CP.

Yes. I agree with zedwerkz. CP gives pretty nice price for their camera bag. I am considering getting a Lowepro one for now... Hmm

OMG - those are some great deals you people are getting. Gotta seriously talk to my friend about their prices... :sweat:

benleez - sorry have not found connecting for LowePro yet, maybe soon will keep u posted if I can hookup with them. They make great camera bags too, but not as interesting as Crumpler.

zedwerkz - The Budgie Smuggler at $83 from CP, is it still on? with 20% additional discount? I've been wanting to get the Budgie Smuggler too...

spraylord - december quater & company embarassment :sweat: no stock for those two, the models that they have available is already listed :sweatsm:

The price quoted to me by Cathay Photo for the Budgie Smuggler is after the 20% discount. I bought the Stamp Claimer in the end, but now wish it was a bit bigger so I could bring my discman out too. :(

Hi there.. just wondering where your friend's bags are coming in from?
I got the Base Toucher from Wheelock Place for $179 only :cool:

sabbatical said:
OMG - those are some great deals you people are getting. Gotta seriously talk to my friend about their prices... :sweat:

ok in all fairness, your friend is not bluffing you. the prices are cheaper... for Australia. Singapore prices for Crumpler is much lower than AU overall, which is the weird thing considering Crumpler is made in AU (i think)... :rolleyes:

Oh yeah.. that's right. the RRPs on the crumpler.com.au site are higher than they are in the shops here :think:

giraffed said:
Hi there.. just wondering where your friend's bags are coming in from?
I got the Base Toucher from Wheelock Place for $179 only :cool:

Ok :faint:
Really really need to have a talk with friend in Australia... :flush:

Thanks for the feedback

Seems like you should be the one supplying your Australian friend with bags to sell, not the other way round. Crumpler may be an Australian brand but I don't think they're made in Australia......

hmmm...everyone seems to be buyin crumpler bags....fact is....i hardly see ppl carrying them out le..

r32 said:
Seems like you should be the one supplying your Australian friend with bags to sell, not the other way round. Crumpler may be an Australian brand but I don't think they're made in Australia......

Most of the time these bags are never made in their country of orgin. They are either made in Chnia or Vietnam. In the case of Crumpler they are made in Vietnam. But as far as I see, the quality does not suffer. Surprisingly Crumpler bags are more expensive in Australia than in Singapore, something like 25% more

Status
Not open for further replies.