Crumpler bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

oTaRu

Dec 25, 2004
where to get crumpler bag - 6 million at a cheaper rate then the retail shop in wheelock and paragon?
thanks a millon~!

ya... but i prefer crumpler design... but is it not suitable for camera?

oTaRu said:
ya... but i prefer crumpler design... but is it not suitable for camera?

it's ok if you don't have a lot of equipment. For small setups, (1 body, 2 lens and 1 flash), I use my crumpler seven million dollar home.

think TK Foto in beach road has some crumplers the last I looked

because i prefer crumpler bag design... so wondering where can get a cheaper 1...

knoxknocks said:
it's ok if you don't have a lot of equipment. For small setups, (1 body, 2 lens and 1 flash), I use my crumpler seven million dollar home.

think TK Foto in beach road has some crumplers the last I looked
hmm... dont really know where is it located... is it in the army shopping centre?

knoxknocks said:
TK Foto is in shaw towers
the one near suntec?

for cumpler if you go to the original shops the pricing are the same... they dun have discounts.

try other retailers.... :)

maybe will check out the shaw towers one... but may i know which floor is it?

walk from Suntec, there`s a bridge connecting besides HN there, cross and the nearest building is Shaw Towers.

Or from Bugis Junction, cross 2 roads on the MOS burger side.

thanks for the guide~!

CP not carrying any more crumplers.
Don't know if there will be more supplies

But there is a way to get a "crumpler" camera bag cheaper
You can get imitation crumpler messanger bags from sports connection and then get the inserts for crumpler bags. They should fit into the imitation bags quite nicely

Crumpler Insert: $70
Crumpler imitation: roughly $35

The imitation bags look uncannily like original crumplers, expect that there is no crumpler logo. Don't see much of a difference

radedward said:
CP not carrying any more crumplers.
Don't know if there will be more supplies

But there is a way to get a "crumpler" camera bag cheaper
You can get imitation crumpler messanger bags from sports connection and then get the inserts for crumpler bags. They should fit into the imitation bags quite nicely

Crumpler Insert: $70
Crumpler imitation: roughly $35

The imitation bags look uncannily like original crumplers, expect that there is no crumpler logo. Don't see much of a difference

:nono: The difference is of course there. durability. i've used it for 4 yrs and still in 1 peice. :bsmilie: as for the idea above is a cost saving idea cause the insert is water/shock proof.

but usually when ppl go for crumpler they want the branding la. then might as well get other brands of cmera bags? :D

I just use the nikon domke clone with 2rd party inserts. works like a charm even in the winter conditions here. :bsmilie: customize your bags to your liking :thumbsup:

crumplers are indestructible :bsmilie:

SianZronG said:
:nono: The difference is of course there. durability. i've used it for 4 yrs and still in 1 peice. :bsmilie: as for the idea above is a cost saving idea cause the insert is water/shock proof.

but usually when ppl go for crumpler they want the branding la. then might as well get other brands of cmera bags? :D

oTaRu said:
where to get crumpler bag - 6 million at a cheaper rate then the retail shop in wheelock and paragon?
thanks a millon~!

Crumpler stuff are generally considered branded, so there's a premium. Doubt you can get it that much cheaper, unless you buy 2nd hand.

Seen a couple on sale in the BnS section.

Status
Not open for further replies.