Feb 21, 2005
East
Something I chanced upon via email...

Really sad and angry at how some people can be so CRUEL... :angry: :angry:

Cruelty to Cats and Dogs

Something I chanced upon via email...

Really sad and angry at how some people can be so CRUEL... :angry: :angry:

Cruelty to Cats and Dogs

This is sick! I cried while watching it.

The video is so sad. I love dogs and seeing the dogs/cats so helpless being kicked and
dropped like a piece of s*** breaks my heart. Will someone be able to do something about this?
China people shouldn't treat the animals this way.:cry:
Jcrew-->Jcruel has no heart. and should be investigated.

Although I applaud you for bringing this up, this happens all the time to pigs, chickens, fish too all over the world. Why write this only when it involves dogs and cats?

I don't understand why people can be against cruelty to 'pets' but not against cruelty to animals that are on your own food palette?

I am NOT against eating animals (although I am vegetarian out of compassion, but that's my own decision), but if you are against cruelty to animals it should be to all animals, instead of being selective. It is a good start showing this video, but think about it..........

It reminds me to a few years ago when Korea was hosting the Olympics, the west was outraged that Koreans were eating dogs, but what's the difference with westerners eating so much chicken, pigs and cows? These same people were very likely eating chickens/pigs/cows/rabbits themselves! There are more pigs in Holland than humans for a reason.......if you know how these animals are being transported around that country, it is exactly the same as on this video!

Hong Sien

Although I applaud you for bringing this up, this happens all the time to pigs, chickens, fish too all over the world. Why write this only when it involves dogs and cats?

I don't understand why people can be against cruelty to 'pets' but not against cruelty to animals that are on your own food palette?

I am NOT against eating animals (although I am vegetarian out of compassion, but that's my own decision), but if you are against cruelty to animals it should be to all animals, instead of being selective. It is a good start showing this video, but think about it..........

It reminds me to a few years ago when Korea was hosting the Olympics, the west was outraged that Koreans were eating dogs, but what's the difference with westerners eating so much chicken, pigs and cows? These same people were very likely eating chickens/pigs/cows/rabbits themselves! There are more pigs in Holland than humans for a reason.......if you know how these animals are being transported around that country, it is exactly the same as on this video!

Hong Sien

i believe the cruelty mentioned here is how the dogs and cats are tortured prior to their killing. The least the men can do is to give the animals a swift and painless death instead of cramping them all together, dropping them from those heights, with intent to injure them so that they are less likely to struggle.

and i hope the poor animals were already dead when they were being skinned... which i believe the people wouldn't care.

When you are hungry with no food, the word cruelty has no meaning. Survival the fittest. If you think this is bad, wait till you see how they slaughter horses and cows.

it sad, it not an uncommon thing in china. Crudity doesnt exist intheir dictionary. neither do they have compassion for those wimp and cries when they are thrown from height .. I cant say much after watching only half the video... but looking at them with heart felt pain and sympathy. Only wish that that few trucks can be diverted to sgp for adoption..

Argh ! I felt so angry after watching it! But this is happening everyday... how can we ever stop it? If there's money to be made, there will be someone who will do it.. sigh... so much pain.

dont we realise its always the chinese tat will do these things? treat animals in this way, eat animals in weird ways.. i know its a cultural thing, but i always find it hard to fathom..

i'm a singaporean chinese, and i'm totally disgusted by the things some/many chinese do. when Mother Nature strikes back, in terms of natural disasters killing many people, when SARs struck the Chinese hard coz they EAT civet cats.. i have no pity. in my mind, they reap what they sow.

(will i get banned for saying all these?)...hhmm..

dont we realise its always the chinese tat will do these things? treat animals in this way, eat animals in weird ways.. i know its a cultural thing, but i always find it hard to fathom..

i'm a singaporean chinese, and i'm totally disgusted by the things some/many chinese do. when Mother Nature strikes back, in terms of natural disasters killing many people, when SARs struck the Chinese hard coz they EAT civet cats.. i have no pity. in my mind, they reap what they sow.

This is unknown...yet. Please don't let emotion and ignorance blind your sense.

The clip disturbs me to a great extend. However I think the main culprit is the one buying the fur. Like Jackie Chan has said "Stop the buying will stop the skill".

It is not just the mainland Chinese having this problem. We, Singaporean Chinese are equally bad with the way we eat shark fin. Has no nutritional value and itself is tasteless at all. We eat it just to satisfy our craving for exotic delicacy.

The human capacity for cruelty knows no bounds.

If humans can demonstrate extreme cruelty to their fellow beings, what chance do animals have?

In the past, Nazi Germany had it's death camps, and Communist Russia had it's Siberian camps.

Presently, even democratic America has it's Guantanamo Bay prison. Africa has it's genocidal wars, and the list goes on.....

Cruelty can encompass all countries and ethnic groups. Don't kid yourselves that it's just the Chinese.

Bernard

It's not that everything is done by the Chinese. As the most populous race around, the proportion what creulty by Chinese will be higher. But people of all kinds kill and eat animals anyway. We can help through small things though... like not abandoning pets or mistreating animals.

hee hee, noticed that the words are in trad chinese. have a feeling the tawainese is part of the revealing of this chinese action. (the other close country using trad chinese is HK)

Ya right, What goes around, comes around! They might escape from it for awhile but karma won't let 'em go.

Hmm... Why the Chinese are targeted? U mean Americans, Europeans, Eskimos, Japanese, Malaysians, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Singaporeans, Africans are entirely free from cruelty to animals? :think:

More like a hate mail specifically targeting a group or Nation rather than a mail to let us examine our true selves - We all are demons within capable of such acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.