Cruel world of news networks

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
Today, Ann Romney spoke at the Republican Convention. After her speech, a news network had a panel discussion. One of the panel contributors Mr. JW gave his opinion. He spoke frankly. This was on LIVE TV. This was a news network that was known to be pro-Republican.

"Ann Romney ... looked to me like a corporate wife," he said. "The stories she told about struggles — eh! It's hard for me to believe. I mean, she's a very rich woman, and I know that, and America knows that."

Shock on the faces of the other panelists. The host said. "Wow, OK." "What does that mean, 'corporate wife?'"

The panelist - contributor said "It looks like a woman whose husband takes care of her, and she's been very lucky and blessed in this life," Williams replied. "...She did not convince me that, you know what? I understand the struggles of American women in general."

The TV camera then quickly switched to some other scene.

When the TV camera returned to the panel, a short while later, Mr JW was no longer there, having been quickly removed and replaced by a lady.

In some ways the US is not very different from North Korea.

Last edited:
ricohflex said:
Today, Ann Romney spoke at the Republican Convention. After her speech, a news network had a panel discussion. One of the panel contributors Mr. JW gave his opinion. He spoke frankly. This was on LIVE TV. This was a news network that was known to be pro-Republican.

"Ann Romney ... looked to me like a corporate wife," he said. "The stories she told about struggles — eh! It's hard for me to believe. I mean, she's a very rich woman, and I know that, and America knows that."

Shock on the faces of the other panelists. The host said. "Wow, OK." "What does that mean, 'corporate wife?'"

The panelist - contributor said "It looks like a woman whose husband takes care of her, and she's been very lucky and blessed in this life," Williams replied. "...She did not convince me that, you know what? I understand the struggles of American women in general."

An uneasy embarrassed silence among the panelists. The news network management will not like this. The TV camera then quickly switched to some other scene.

When the TV camera returned to the panel, a short while later, Mr JW was no longer there, having been quickly removed and replaced by a lady.

In some ways the US is not very different from North Korea.

Let me guess... Fox News...

You must be referring to Fox.
Even when I didn't know Fox was pro-Republican, after watching Fox for a few hours I could already sense that. They're shameless in that.

But not as bad as North Korea lah, maybe more like Singapore?